Monty Python

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nose_twitch

Reaction score
I just about died when I saw that cute wittle bunny turn evil.

What are some memorable bunnies from tv/movies?

1209.JPG

Gotta love British humor. :)

no one seems to remember cept me....but therewas this book in grade school called "Bunnicula", bout a dracula bunny.i'm sure i still have it around somewhere.

Also anyone remember the movie 'Summer School' when the special effectskids pretented to be attacked by little white bunnies... what aclassic... i was sure i would be married to Mark Harmon by now...

Nicole.

I read bunnicula a long time ago in high school,but I don't remember what it was all about. I used to likeMonty Pythons. I had all of their movies, but they gotannoying after a while so I got rid of them. It was likeCheech and Chong. It was funny the first time, but after thatit was just really annoying. Quest for the Holy Grail I thinkwas their best movie ever.

Jeremy and I must be nobodys too lolbecause we love that book. The whole series is great. Bunnicula isdefinitely an awesome bunny book and the illustrations areadorable.

Bunny Movie Moment...let's see...When the killer rabbits invadethe General Store in Night of the Lepus, very scary.

Tina

Here are some, I hope they count. :p

Roger Rabbit

Thumper from Bambi

Lola from space jam

Bugs bunny

Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh

Duracell Bunny

Energizer rabbit

Nesquik Bunny

Trix rabbit

The rabbit from alice in wonderland.

Benny rabbit from sesame street

And

Bean rabbit from the muppets

:)

~Amy

This isn't a movie, but was a book I used toread to my son when he was small...I loved all of the Serendipitybooks, but this one was special (to me) because it was a bunny - and alop at that...;)

leothelop.jpg

And then there was this book I had for my son also, but must admit, Iloved the story much more than him! Every time I read it I wound up intears...

velveteen.jpg

I read bunnicula a long time ago in high school, but I don't remember what it was all about.

I've never read that book, SweetPeasDaddy, but my son had...all Iremember is it was about a vampire bunny and his friends...very cuteseries of books!

My 12 year old daughter read the whole"Bunnicula" series last summer. She loved it!(Anything I can do to encourage her to pick up a book... ) but sheloved the story about the dog, the cat and the bunny!Remember how the raddishes in the refrigerator turned white (all the"red" was gone?)... OK, OK, I read it too...

Harvey was a GIANT PINK BUNNY that Jimmy Stewart only saw when he wasdrunk. Come to think of it, I have days like that around hereand I haven't touched a drop!

My wife wants to put in the Red Wall books andWater Ship Down, and I am currently watching all the episodes (14) outof a VERY short lived TV series called Greg the Bunny where the premiseis that puppets are living beings like humans and Greg (a puppet, theonly innocent personality) gets a job at a kids show along with a bunchof crude puppets and humans.

The Celery Stalks at Midnight!

That series was the beginning of my love of rabbits=)

I also loved Watership Down, both the movie and the book

Oh... and dont forget... Donny Darko =p a darker movie with a big bunny

Watership Down!! :foreheadsmack: That one hadtotally escaped my memory....I saw it when it first came out intheaters, and had read the book previous to that. What a tearjerker!

(LOL...Mr. Stee, I remember Greg the Bunny, it was a hoot!)

Latest posts

Back