Monty, my [big] baby bunny 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes, she's seems all back to normal. If her tummy fluff wasn't missing, you wouldn't even know anything happened. I have a second litterbox now, and I'm working up to leaving her out for longer periods of time. She's mostly a very good monster, but I have to get after her to stop digging at the floor obsessively. I know it's natural, but if she isn't actually moving anything, I don't want her to make it a habit, because I'm sure the people below me can't like that noise. There is no insulation in the floors or walls at all, so any sound carries pretty far. (I used to live on the first floor in this building and could hear the idiots upstairs playing beer pong. I could hear the ball bouncing across the floor, even.)

Don´t I just know what you mean. Two of mine have got this obsession with something under the TV unit, not there´s anything there but they sniff and dig and crawl under there and dig again. I can´t figure it out but it´s difficult to stop them. They´ve got a digging box and toys and loads of stuff but that one spot sure has something that attracts them. Who can figure them out lol.

Mmmmmmm good to the last drop!
I wants some more, please! lol

Loved the video & thank you for the smoothie recipe! Hope I never need it to give medication to my bunnies but great to know it works so well for getting them to take medication.

Missy! That is the best video ever! Monty has got the be the queen of "i want to lie here no matter how I don't fit".
Seriously I love her. She is a character :)

If I were you i would totally share that video in a regular thread for those that might not stop in and see your blog........

I watched the video yesterday but couldn't comment, I laughed so hard! It was really the best video ever! How funny is she. She looks so comfortable though and so happy to be in the box. How is she doing with pottying in the floor, has the second litter box helped? I wonder why she is digging like that, I wonder if she smells something different on the floor that she didn't smell before? Rabbits are strange.

We used to live in apartments, that were once a surgical rehab facility. It actually looked like a Days Inn, from 1970, lmao. But the walls and floors were SO thick that we couldn't hear anything! We had 3 dogs in our 400 sq foot apartment and our next door neighbor had a 120 lb dog, we never heard each other. I would vacuum the carpet at midnight and my neighbor downstairs never heard it at all. I guess when they built it for being recovering for surgery, they had to make the floors and walls thick so no one could hear the moans and screams coming from the people in lots of pain. hahaha. It was the best though! Other than it being 2 rooms and stifling small.

Oh and I love Bits of Fry and Laurie! This is hilarious! Hugh Laurie just got hit in the head with a cricket bat and it was so funny and too hard!

Morgan, it´s so good to see you like them, their humour is so British so it isn´t always easy to understand or find funny. I think they´re hilarious. Have you never seen Black Adder with Rowan Atkinson, they both appear in there and that is also hilarious.

Missy, I just had to have another look at the video. I just love everything about her, I´d forgotten about her fabulous ears but she is such a pretty girl.

Here's some cuteness from today's romp in the kitchen. I was trying to get a closeup of Monty's nose, and then she got fed up with that and demanded attention from...my toes?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsqFg3Rw9g4[/ame]

Missy lmao. 'hey thats my butt!' I laughed pretty hard.

I think that if she wanted to Monty could jump on top of her kennel! When she stood up her head went over the top of it. She could just hop right up if she wanted to.

Oh and her ears are as bigger than your feet. haha. Thats a big rabbit ear!

She nose bonks me in the butt all the time! She'll be flopped out on the floor against the gate, and off in zzz land, but as soon as I squat down to get the vinegar cleaner from under the sink, she runs over and bonks my butt! It probably only reinforces the behavior when I bust out laughing, but I can't help it. Silly butt pirate bunny!

Her feet! I can't get over how cute those giant rabbit feet are.

She is super cute. I love that she's not overweight either. Most of the flemishes ive seen in person have been morbidly obese and I just don't understand how they get like that. Monty is just perfect :)

She's still a baby, but I plan not to make her porky. She's actually a little underweight for her age, according to breed "standards", but her bones aren't protruding so the vet said she's fine. I think she has put on some weight in the last week or two. She seems a little "wider", and she's having more trouble than usual getting into her Dew box. Silly clown bunny. :bunnyheart

Missy she is such a lovely girl. I love how you stroke her with your foot and she just lets you and crouches down so you can do it even more. And every time I see her, I just fall in love more with those ears, they are unbelievable and those feet as well. I suppose having such small buns, it´s an enormous difference. ´

This is from yesterday, so Hoppy Belated Monday!

Monty shares some hoppiness:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23WSHpKkZbE[/ame]

In crappy news, I had to rush into a dentist yesterday to find out why I've been in some extreme discomfort since this time last week. It's what I suspected: a broken molar now has an infection building under it, and it's time to stop putting off the root canal and crown. Root canal is scheduled for 12:30p Thursday, and I **** you not, I am ELATED. I can't wait to bring an end to this pain. Please no horror stories here. I am just hoping for the best outcome and welcome any well wishes :) (i already have one crown, 'twasn't a big deal to me, just something I had to do. This cavity already existed, as did many others, but I lost my job soon after that) whine whine whine. I'm ready to rumble.

Big bunny binkies are so different, sort of slower and more defined....her whole body moves from her tail to the top of her ears.

Dentists....yuk, not my favourite place but I´m sure it will be painless and get rid of the problem...it´s just something that has be done. I had an operation on taking away the root of my tooth and then sewing my gum up and I think that´s the worst I´ve had so a root canal and crown is a piece of cake. Good luck anyway.

Monty, know I say this out of the greatest fondness for you, but you're so effing clumsy when you binky! It makes me laugh really hard! Nothing dainty about a giant's binkies!! I adore you, Ms. Monty, and will watch videos of you tripping over the rug any time. <3

I kind of love that she almost hit the cabinet but stopped herself! haha. She's so funny.

Good luck with your root canal! I'm sure you'll be fine, just take it easy! I got two wisdom teeth taken out a few years and it was terrible, but I'm a big wimp when it comes to mouth stuff. I really hate teeth. You'll be fine though! Lay in the floor with Monty, she'll make you feel better! Make Beardyman wait on you hand and foot while you have a sore mouth!
Are they putting you under or just giving you the novocaine? I have to always get triple the dose of novacaine because my body just drinks that stuff up, haha.

Ellie sends nose bonks and I send well wishes! :D:hugsquish:

Monty, know I say this out of the greatest fondness for you, but you're so effing clumsy when you binky! It makes me laugh really hard! Nothing dainty about a giant's binkies!! I adore you, Ms. Monty, and will watch videos of you tripping over the rug any time. <3

:bigtears: I'm not clumsy! I'm a big beautiful bodacious beauty, and I like to karate kick the stove to let everyone know I'm here!

Latest posts

Back