Monty, my [big] baby bunny 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bunny valentine
Sweet, comic valentine
You make me smile with my heart
Your ears are laughable
Unphotographable
Yet you're my favorite fluffybutt

33bib6d.jpg

Who needs a man when you´ve got a bunny...happy valentine to all bunny lovers :bunnyheart

It's a spin on one of my favorite Frank Sinatra songs :p "My Funny Valentine"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKvrSHVsRDo[/ame]

I like the way the song sounds, but also that the lyrics are kind of a back-handed compliment :p

I love Frank Sinatra and love the film that song is from "Pal Joey". Yes, you´re right they are back handed compliments but the lyrics are kind of nice.

HAHAH. Now I get it! I didn't put the words to music in my head! But I get it now, thats so cute. You're pretty clever Missy. haha.

Last edited:
It´s a big face to wash so no wonder she grunts. And yes, I love your version even better lol.

Hahha Awh great to see she's all healed. Now that she's spayed maybe she will gain more weight and become bigger! She's really cute and her size is amazing! I watched the video of her digging onto the cardboard. Seems like a typical female, annoyed by how it's in her way and trying to dig it out!

Any plans on getting a bun to bond her with for the future or is Monty going to be the only bun in your life?

Hoppy valentines day from my two :)

What a difference, it´s amazing how quickly things heal but her bare tum still makes me laugh, wonder how long it will take for the fur to grow back.

Looks like she laid like that cos you asked her to do it to take the photos....she´s such a lovely girl, I´d love to see her with Mr Right lol.

Bug's has started to grow back, Bug is still so much smaller than Monte, I wonder if its because she may not be a pure bred or she is just really young

Woohoo! Just stopping by real quick to share today's triumph: I got a video of Monty entering the "Monty Dew" box :) I'll do a better update later :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4CHEP2zodY[/ame]

Monty is hilarious!!! I can't believe she just squishes herself in there, and LIKES IT :) You should poke holes in there for her front legs, then she could just walk around with her Mt. Dew box on like a jacket, haha.

Jenny, I laughed out loud at that but I bet she´d do it. I can´t believe how she wiggles in there with her head out of one end and those enormous feet at the other, she is so funny. Looks like she´s getting back to normal and that´s a great thing to see.

Latest posts

Back