Mocha is getting spayed tomorrow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warmth helps to comfort. You could try putting a towel in the drier to get a bit heate up, then give it to her to lie on. Pepsi loves warm towels :)

I have been warming up a towel for her and she lays on it but not where the incision site is at, funny bunny:). She laying down stretched out so it appears that she is comfortable.

I have one more question, for anyone who has spayed how did the poops look right after the surgery. Mochas are smaller than usual and not rounded but in a tear drop shape. Is this normal or something I should worry about:?

I've seen that with mine. It's pretty normal after anesthesia. As long as she's eating and pooping then she's fine.:)

Give that girl a nose rub for me, 'k?

LuvaBun wrote:
great to hear that she's recovering so quickly. She must be made of strong stuff :D

Jan

She sure is:D

Great to hear that the poop thing is normal:yes:

I just can't believe how good she is doing. this morning she was playing with toys throwing everything around. Even as I am writing she's throwing her things around!

and thanks for the reassurance naturestee!

What a good little girl! You have something special on your hands, that's for sure!;)What? No complaining? No sulking? What a good little lady!

Go Mocha!:bunnydance:

Spring wrote:
What a good little girl! You have something special on your hands, that's for sure!;)What? No complaining? No sulking? What a good little lady!

Go Mocha!:bunnydance:
i know! your so lucky to have such a sweet girl!! i hope peapoo acts like that when she gets spayed, but im not counting on it! lol:D

I remember when Zoey was spayed she was always stretched out. I'm not sure why but maybe it's more comfortable? Anyways it's better than sitting in a corner hunched up. And Zoey's poops were small and hard for the first few days, I think it's normal especially if she isn't drinking/eating as much as normal.

Latest posts

Back