Mocha is getting spayed tomorrow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbgrl20

Reaction score
Tomorrow my little girl is getting spayed:(:( I am sorry worried, so worried! Good thing it is at the animal hospital that I work at, I already told all my coworkers to expect me calling every hour!:) I know its a good hospital but I cant help worrying and thinking what I would do w/o my sweet little girl:tears2:

Everyone please have her in your prayers and thoughts:pray:

Thanks everyone!
~bre

Oh, Mocha is going to do great! Think positive, it helps! Try not to worry too much.. worry is just a waste of a good mind ;).

I'll keep her in my thoughts for a good, smoothsurgery, and a quick recovery!

:bunnynurse

aww im sure everything will be ok,but still...i know how worrying it is

i will be keeping your little girl in my thoughts:)

cheryl

Thanks everyone, I am such a mess, don't think I'll get any sleep tonight:bed: the minute I know how the surgery went, I'll let you guys know!!

Im sure she'll be well looked after:sickbunny:

I just dropped mocha off at the vet. So now its just waiting to bring her home:waiting:
I feel a little bit better after talking to the doctor. I have supplies all ready just in case she doesnt want to eat, I have the banana food for babies and pumpkin. Is there anything else I should get in case she doesn't want to eat??

OOOhh, I just got a call from the vet and they are done w/the sx and she did great:colors:!!!! I am so relieved!! I going to go pick her up at 1:bunnydance:!! Oh, my little girl is okay!!:elephant:

:hug2 thanks everyone for your encouraging words and thoughts!!

I've had seven kitties fixed, and I knowcat surgeries aren't as risky, but every time I've been soooo nervous until I see that they're fine, so I can relate.I'm so happy she's okay!

I just brought her home and I gotta say I LOVE HER DR!!:inlove: It looks like nothing even happened! Even on the way home she was eating her timothy hay :happydance. And right now when I put her in her cage she was eating some alfalfa!:bunnydance: I just hope that once the pain meds ware off , that she'll still be doing as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

She still eating a little by me feeding her. She eats cilantro (her fave) and she is cleaning herself, but most of the time she is laying down. When I pet her she does her little purrs. My poor girl, you're right spring she is a brave little girl!!

Thanks for all your guys support and love for my girl!:grouphug

Latest posts

Back