Mischevious Bunny pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dittani

Reaction score
This is Noonoo, and his most recent work:

destroying the walls of our office...

wall.jpg

LoL I thought my bunns were the only ones to redecorate the walls!!!;)

Here is a pic of my dear checking out one of my plants! Of course she isn't going to chew it...just looking mom!!:D

Haha, yeah, our bunnies 'trimmed back' the leaves of the huge palm tree in our living room. It's funny, because it looks like i've taken a big pair of scissors and snipped all of the leaves in a perfect line - but no, the line is just the highest the bunnies could reach whilst standing on the arm of the couch! :D

I wonder as bunnies evolve if they will start to look like giraffes?? Any of the plants that I had on the floor I have had to move up so they couldn't trim the edges for me! They still try but so far so good!!:D

I thought I would add one of Maisie (sorry for size of the picture...haven't quite figured out how to make them be smaller). As an aside, just after this picture was taken, she actually brought the box tumbling down, and scared the behoozets out of herself! Can you see the look on her face? "I'm just sniffin', Mom...I promise!!" Hehe...

2096qs7.jpg

[align=center]What do you MEAN I'm not allowed on the couch???[/align]
[align=center]
7-27-04005.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]I'm not allowed on the table, EITHER? You MUST be kidding![/align]
[align=center]
nol3.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]What? I only ripped it a LITTLE bit![/align]
[align=center]
bag.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]I put those poops there on PURPOSE! I'll just nip this cord off so you can't vaccuum them up ANY more![/align]
[align=center]
nol2.jpg
[/align]

Elf isn't the only one!!

Gretchen isn't allowed on the couch, chair, coffee table, TV stand, bathroom, or upstairs.

She's done it to herself!! She is one mischevious bun!

Misty contributing to the Mess Of The Century

mistymess6.JPG

mistymess3.JPG

I don't have any pictures, but Ivory decided to redecorate my walls (take down the wallpaper), actually make a hole or two in my closet (drywall), and he made me buy a new camera cable, new speakers, 2 new pairs of headphones, plus chew holes in pretty much every wire in my house.

OMG! Misty looks like she's having the time of her life!

I can't resist adding a few pics of my own.

20gz4ud.jpg

I'm not chewing the carpet! I swear! I'm inspecting it for... um... snackability.:innocent

100_1065a.jpg

There's no rule about not going here!

20gz5nm.jpg

Need I say more?

100_1745a.jpg

So the fence is over there, and the "forbidden area" is down there. Now if mom would stop taking pictures of me and go do something else, I can jump down and poop all over!

100_0972a.jpg

What?

100_0980a.jpg

A rather stuck naught bunny.

"Really, it fell down by itself!" (this is what I came home to one day when I got back from work)

"I wasn't going to chew the wires, really!"

"If you are not going to give it to me, then I'll take it myself!"

"I was only saying hi, I wasn't going to spray him!"

Latest posts

Back