Mischevious Bunny pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL... this thread cracks me up :D

Here's pics of Buttercup's antics;

Going after the potted mint
PA130006-1.jpg

"the apple is mine anyway"
Resize-PA210029b.jpg

OMG how adorable she is stealing the apple!

and that is so funny about the ashes on Buf's nose! hehehe!

here's Jamie sitting on the Christmas and Easter books. mom was not happy! she left him there long enough to take this pic then i had to get him outta there fast!

Jamie-Easter2008039.jpg

OK, so I just finished pairing up the socks and was going to put them away... Then Toby decided they were better off strewn across the carpeting. He has this look like, "What? I'm helping." It took me awhile to find some of the socks... :?

I have a video of him helping, too! :D You can hear him pulling on the carpet, too. That's Alice in Chains playing in the back, as well. :p
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=43648982

I left him out last night while I was sleeping, and he redecorated my floor with paper towels. I forgot to put the roll where he couldn't reach it... Stupid me... :grumpy:

This is Toby's feeding tradition. I weigh what food was left over from the day before, measure out his new food, then put it in the bowl. That would be how I would like the morning to go. Normally, Toby will attack the food while in the scale and start eating it. Then, he will box the tray right off the scale and throw food everywhere. That's what happened this morning...

*insert piggy noises here*

Diets? I don't need no steenkin' diets!

I don't know if you can tell in the last picture, but the food is all over the floor...

Latest posts

Back