Minnesota Rabbit Emergency: 70 + rabbits confiscated

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delilah is slowly progressing. She'sactually amazing with her litterbox. I haven't done athing. She just really enjoys sitting in there, I think.She's let a couple of little pellets slip out of the box, but still inher cage. No accidents during playtime. I'm veryimpressed. She still doesn't really care for people at thispoint, which is understandable. She doesn't seem too fearful butshe doesn't enjoy being petted quite yet. She's not sure whatthat big hand coming down over her head is going to do. She hasdiscovered that she LOVES to run on carpet, but really can't take theslippery surfaces. She did a bunny 500 last night and thentuckered out in her litter box. Some of the other fosters aremuch more people friendly, but I'm sure Delilah will just take it ather own pace. I'm not worried. She climbed all over me whenI was laying on the floor, but when I moved she retreated back to hercage. So baby steps I guess. I'm sure soon she'll makesomeone a great companion. She just needs to learn that peopleare for loving.

Latest posts

Back