Minnesota Madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2Monty127.jpg

I love this picture!

:great:what a lovely choice of colours! they work so well together and the elephant detail really makes it! i love the way the flying geese units draw your eye to the centre panel too.

am i seeing free machine vermicelli quilting? dont know if thats lost in translation but you just do the sewing equivalent of 'doodling':)

edited for typos;)

HA ha ha Donna if you look a but closer it is a bear print not elephants ha ha ha

yes I did fee hand/stippling/meandering pick one u like all three are the same.

I also used THE POUNCE with stencils...then i trace that... I dont have a Long arm...but I want one.

I am very proud of myself on this one, not professional by any means but I am still happy i did well

THX!!!

I know I will b repeating my self here after I have posted my ongoing issues with Jay Jay
Here
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=54032&forum_id=48&jump_to=733884#p733884

But this is all resolved now. I made the decision to take him to No Splitting hares Rescue yest. and I feel he is in compliant hands with Lisa the owner.

I took the advice of another RO member and sis a trade, seeing as if I had to guess she has about 100 rabbits in the 2 story farm house dedicated just to the rescue.

We traded Jay Jay for a doe we decided to name Rose. She is only 6.6 lbs and really needs to gain weight but she was only at the rescue 2 weeks and she made huge improvements on her weight since she arrived.

Lisa didnt know what breed she is and for that matter neither do I Lisa also said she was an older rabbit but not sure about exact age. Rose does have a tattoo in here ear so that would lead me to believe she is purebred but I could b wrong.

Rose is settling in nicely so far, she is a bit scared, which is to b expected, but when I do hold her she just melts into me. So I feel she will be a good match for us in the long run

6Rose131.jpg

5Rose131.jpg

4Rose131.jpg

3Rose131.jpg

2Rose131.jpg

1Rose131.jpg

She is a beauty. Your right, she is thin but I know you will fatten her up :)Her name fits her too. I like it. What do the boys think? (Zander and BJ)

Well Zander is upset he wasnt able to have Jay Jay and Rose. But he understands. Bj was just upset that he couldnt go. but he understands too

SweetSassy wrote:
She is a beauty. Your right, she is thin but I know you will fatten her up :)Her name fits her too. I like it. What do the boys think? (Zander and BJ)
I meant do they like her? Is she ok with the boys or scared of them?

SweetSassy wrote:
SweetSassy wrote:
I meant do they like her? Is she ok with the boys or scared of them?
LOL oh well April since u put it that way Ha ha ha BJ is still gone...so no clue there. Zander had more fun playing with Lisa's kid Zack and on the way home we couldnt get him to be quiet. 5.5 hours of non stop talking whoo hoo lol. So he didnt seem to care lol. But when I gave her the butt bath last night he was right there watching her.

Oh and John is smitten with her. I needed to get the dog kennel set up clean out the carriers, ect when I got home. with out me even asking he is asking for bowls so she can eat and drink, he got some hay and lettuce for her and sits in front of the carrier she was in just watching her. He didnt even notice all the stuff i was doing, thank goodness i didnt need help...I wud have hated tearing him away from her. He also was the one that came up with the name.

John likes watching her trance out and how she snuggles in your neck or melts on your chest when u hold her.

Latest posts

Back