Minnesota Madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha HA Ha Jay Jay played that angle well...darnit now I need to get different clips for the cages since i know Jay Jay opened it too

he is doing well...sometimes I wonder if bringing Monty home was the best thing for Jay Jay I love Monty so much and wouldnt trade him for the world but b4 Monty came Jay Jay was a free roaming bun and had fantastic potty habits, and well that all has went out the window. But it seems I am unable to do much about that not I mean more than I have so I will just deal with what has changed and take it one day at a time.

They both have such great but different personalities which I love in their own way just like kids.

And any new happenings with Bert and Petunia???

I thought for sure I would have to b rushed to the vet along with Jay Jay this weekend. Well Friday night to b specific. My youngest was eating a really nice gooey brownie. While Jay Jay was out running around, Jay Jay is almost as tall as Zander. Jay Jay stood up and plucked it right out of his hands, then took off into our bedroom.

That little bugger found the one spot I cant get to him to get it back. in the dead center under my bed. Darnit. now what. I went to get the broom and try to slide him out. Nope that didnt work, he kept hopping over it. I had a large box then I slide under the bed, nope he kept moving around it. Well I was hollering, and cusing this hole time, Zander was bawling. and Jay Jay was having a gay ol' time. well then I went and got the crasin bag to try to lure him out, which usually works like a charm...of course not this time :)

Well when Jay Jay was finally done with his brownie treat he came out for a crasin. Ha Ha I got'cha lol I put him back in his cage and watched him closely all weekend after reading scores of threads, and info on line about what could happen, or what to watch for. SO now it is Monday and that little bugger is doing great. Nothing affected him. he is eating like a horse, and drinking like a fish. But that whole episode gave me a heart attack...I am glad it is over whew

OH i guess I better start doing that - shucks - I didnt realize the kids needed treatment lol I have no problem doing it for the rabbits...but I have my priorities lol

SO Jay Jay is back to being a shyster again. in the last 2 days I took him out of his restricted area to let him roam more of the house...I still gated off certain sections, but her had more room to run. The first day was great he was acting like a normal bun. Then yesterday he was back to lunging at me and he is acting territorial i guess. If i go to pick up a poop that is next to him I see him running for me, ears flat on his back and the funny thing is is that he is only doing it to me. I have been working so hard this whole time sitting with him trying to re-bond to him. But i guess it was all for not. I come close to him and he is right there ready to charge

But I thought since I can at least get close to Monty I would update pics of him and a movie when he was out this morning playing with the kids. they love him so much

Here is the Movie and I will get the pics in a few minutes.

ETA: I know I spelled daycare wrong...i got a kick out of that hope u do too lol

Monty127.jpg

1Monty127.jpg

:inlove: Monty isa awesome bunny. He just plays right along with the kids. He's grown into a handsome bun. :)

He looks really huge on camera. It was cute how he went inbetween the little girls legs. Lol. Jay jay needs to take lessons from him. ;)

Latest posts

Back