Minnesota Madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monty

3Monty112.jpg

2Monty112.jpg

1Monty112.jpg

Jay Jay

2JayJay112.jpg

3JayJay112-1.jpg

4JayJay112.jpg

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Note to self, go to Winona, Minnesota and bun-nap bunny's.;) Your bunny's are beautiful.

Dave
Thx Dave but if u come my way u cant come empty handed...I would definitely want one of those babies for Valentines day

And dont forget the snow chains

IS monty always all over you like that? That was a cute video.:)I like when Zander was saying "no you didn't". LOl.....Now my kids are saying it. LOl. cause they watched it with me. And they want to watch it over and over. LOl.

Well he is very cuddly and then when the camera comes out he is like what u just saw...I like close up shots from his level, but I have to be paitent to get one that is not all nose lol

when we r on the floor with him he is on top of us and he will do his binkies then back by us again...I like it he is not independant lol

Like I said I should have censored what Zander said we hear it all the time...but ya it is soo funny

Thats ok...you don't have to censor. It was cute hearing him say it. :)

Your house looks so nice and organized. I'm jealous. Lol. :biggrin2:

Ya organized mess lol

did u notice the carpet in that video?? Monty did all that never swallowed but chewed the crap out of my floor

Oh my gosh, Monty is so cute with those ears! I love the video, he is so friendly and cute and the way he plays with your son!

What type of bunnies are he and Jay Jay? They seem huge to me.

They r Flemish Giants. They r hands down our favorite breed here. Glad u stopped by to check out the blog...I have a lot of demanding followers here so if I dont keep them happy I get in trouble...

Isnt Fluffy a Palomino??? that is a large breed too...

i saw a black flemish buck on CL listed for meat or pet...it took ALL my self control and closing the comp down to not email the guy...

now your just making me want to go find the ad cause of Monty lol

Latest posts

Back