Minnesota Madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms. Rose was introduced to Sophia last night. Sophia was very curious...Rose on the other hand was not as much. in the beginning Rose was ticked that someone else was in her house...err..umm...under her table lol But it seemed she warmed up to the idea and I was able to catch a couple of cute shots.

sophiarose22510.jpg

rosesophia22510.jpg

I had to throw this one is...sooo cute
ZanderandSophia22510.jpg

she seems to be fitting in great!!! and i cant get over Rose, shes so beautiful

I know lol As long as Sophia leaves Rose alone all is harmonious here lol Oh wait Rose feels that was towards all of us lol

I hope that the bunnies are doing well. Looks like Rose has put on some wieght and is adjusting nicely to her new home.

Torchster wrote:
I hope that the bunnies are doing well. Looks like Rose has put on some wieght and is adjusting nicely to her new home.
Thx

She is doing well..I haven't updated in a while but there is nothing new to report. all is well with Monty and Rose.

How is Popeye doing???

I am such a bad person--I have missed all of this!! So let me say-- ADORABLE DOG! She looks very sweet!

Rose is such a gorgeous rabbit, I want to steal her from you!! lol..
Monty is also just as adorable!!!!!

Thx Hannah...I know how u feel tho I have missed out on a lot myself since I havent been getting notifications...grrrr

Well I think I have created a monster. OMG I have to gate my steps so he doesnt go upstairs. WOW for the longest time he was scared to even go on 1 step, then he would just sit on the bottom step, not all the way up in a flash.

I have "Lost" him so many times now. I know where he is...in my bedroom, but do u think I could actually find him...NOPE. I have to recruit my 4 year old to help...LMAO

Then when I gate the steps I cant just put the gate up on the first step...nope I have to do it on at least the 3rd one otherwise he jumps the darn thing.

I am getting sooo very frustrated with Miss Rose. I feed her..lol and after she is done eating she flips the bowl over...what a waste. The weird thing is...is that it is one of those bowls that hooks onto the wire on the cage. some how she has figured out how to get under it with her nose and nudges it hard enough that is comes unhooked...It doesnt matter if i fill the bowl full or just a 1/4 cup she tips it ever time

I am wasting soo much food, and I am challenged to figure out a solution. Either her food gets dumped into her litter pan or all over the floor of the cage. grrrrrr

Fancy77 wrote:
I am getting sooo very frustrated with Miss Rose. I feed her..lol and after she is done eating she flips the bowl over...what a waste. The weird thing is...is that it is one of those bowls that hooks onto the wire on the cage. some how she has figured out how to get under it with her nose and nudges it hard enough that is comes unhooked...It doesnt matter if i fill the bowl full or just a 1/4 cup she tips it ever time

I am wasting soo much food, and I am challenged to figure out a solution. Either her food gets dumped into her litter pan or all over the floor of the cage. grrrrrr
LOL! Do I sense a Minnesota attitude for Ms. Rose? Baci does the same thing only when he's finished with his greens and wants more. I find it hysterical, I'm sure you don't share the same sentiment!:p

LOL yes Helen attitude is right!! But no sorry to say I dont share that sentiment lol...I wud if Rose would start paying for the food she wastes...

I can understand about the wasted food. Daisy doesn't tip her food over, but she shakes her cage so hard the food comes out her dish and into her litter pan.

Latest posts

Back