MINI-REX Maddness -(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEP! I snorted Bo early today..... might need another snort before bed LOL!

It's kinda hard when they molt tho - you really end up snortin' some fur. LOL!

Sugarbeet

2814931688_e212dce08d.jpg

2814080007_f14ec94be4.jpg

Everyone's got such adorable mini rexes!

Believe it or not, I wasn't a huge fan of mini rexes until I got my Elmer... they are now my absolute favorite breed... all time! I'm completly charmed by my boy's spunky, outgoing, curious personality. He's about 4 months old. Never stops moving, and constantly playing. His favorite thing todo is to spring up onto my bed!

Here's some pics of him:

bun7.jpg

bun6.jpg

superbunny.jpg

timetowaste wrote:
But the reason I mention that is that for some reason, I just don't like the breed. I don't know why.

HAHA! I have to say, with my limited knowledge of breeds, the Mini Rex is by far one of my favorites. I still think a lot of it is the "feel factor".

There are 5 mini rexes in the preschool classrooms at the school I teach at...I hate the fact that they are there and I'm trying to liberate them!
:shock:

This is the little Mini Rex girl from Chicago Ridge. It's usually easier for me not to name any animal I plan on notkeeping.

Photos928.jpg

Photos925.jpg

Last night I started toying with name ideas for her...

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
We need new pics of all the cute buns!Sugarbeet, Rusty.

I'm working on it;) If Akira could stay still for 5 seconds I could get a picture. If I took one just now without her being still it would be a white blurr across the photo haha.

And I second the petition for more pictures of Mwalla.

Ps- AngelnSnuffy, I thought you would appreciate that picture of Rusty ;)

OMG! Look at the new *babies*!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!

I think it's the "feel" factor too, Leaf, cause Bo bites and gets into stuff and is just plain rotten sometimes.......... so if he didn't feel so good and snuggly when he's being good..... I don't know..... LOL!

I want to kiss Elmers cutie bunny lips! and Rusty's head needs rubbed! My goodness get to it! :shock:

Haha! She uses those "poochy mini-rex lips" to nibble on Will's facial hair, and then sticks her nose in his ear! It's weird! Hilarious, too! :p

kherrmann3 wrote:
Haha! She uses those "poochy mini-rex lips" to nibble on Will's facial hair, and then sticks her nose in his ear! It's weird! Hilarious, too! :p
Rexes are weird like that, true. ;)

Our Emma presses her nose firmly against the bottom of my husband's feet in order to perform an intense inspection. (All the better to smell them with? :?)

And Zoe drinks water like a cow (or a dog, because water ends up all over her muzzle); then she blots her mouth dry on the nearest availablehuman's clothing. She acts as though she's nuzzling us, but we know better. :D

Haha! Will also told me that she likes to "wuffle" in his ears! She shoves her nose really close, then breathes REALLY LOUD (it's not from her being that close, you can hear her doing it from across the couch). She is the loudest sniffer that I've ever heard! She's louder then the terriers that I grew up with! lol She also likes to nudge your hands, face, legs, feet, bum, etc. She's so pushy! It's cute!

We don't have many images of her sitting still :p
100_4559.jpg

100_3706.jpg

100_3707.jpg

LOL! I love how she gets in his ears! Our cat (Tank) has actually freaked out a guest one time. She woke up to a cat licking the inside of her ear :shock:

Berry-Boo is SO cute! Look at her little buttsy! :hearts:

Mini-rex are definitely their own little "people bunnies"...... and she's only grooming her man!

Latest posts

Back