Mini Rex Litter Due in 7 days!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two does that should be pg but I'm not sure. After the last breeding, I waited and waited and nothing. I sure hope at least one of them kindles this time. My litters a due the 23rd and 24th.

minirexmama wrote:
I have two does that should be pg but I'm not sure. After the last breeding, I waited and waited and nothing. I sure hope at least one of them kindles this time. My litters a due the 23rd and 24th.

Hmm, that's weird MiniRexMama. I hope Sage is pregnant, and all. Because I was soooo excited. I haven't seen baby bunnies in FOREVER! Haha, well if she is pregnant then hopefully she has them tonight..

Karlee

I'm sure she is :D My doe was new to the rabbitry and not very receptive to the buck. I rebred her for another litter, and another doe that seemed very receptive. Crossing my fingers!

Emily and Amanda just called me, and no babies yet. And it's 6:53am. We are off to school, but Emily said that Sage looked like she was getting prepared. Hopefully she will have them today!

Karlee

Thanks for updating this Karlee! I was going to but didn't have time.

We just got back from checking and their are still no babies!! We are thinking tonight will be the night. It has been cold here lately. Do you think that could maybe have anything to do with it?

BSAR wrote:
Thanks for updating this Karlee! I was going to but didn't have time.

We just got back from checking and their are still no babies!! We are thinking tonight will be the night. It has been cold here lately. Do you think that could maybe have anything to do with it?

I have to add to this, lol.

I swear that she feels pregnant and I've felt her belly so many times! I'm not sure if the "lumps" i'm feeling are babies or her organs, but I am feeling close to her "area", just like always, and I'm pretty sure they're babies. :pray:

Let's just hope she has them tonight or tomorrow morning!

If she hasn't had them by the end of the weekend, she obviously isn't pregnant, and we'll rebreed her on the 18th, breeding 2x in a span of 4 hours, to make sure she gets pregnant!

Emily

I know huh! I know that when Lily had Ray (Sage's babies daddy) she had him at least a day late. So maybe Ray passed it on :p

Don't some first time mommas deliver a bit late usually?

Fluffball was late and she was a first time mum!

Come on Sagey!! Get those bubbas into the world!!

Becca
christmas_tree.gif

BSAR wrote:
I know huh! I know that when Lily had Ray (Sage's babies daddy) she had him at least a day late. So maybe Ray passed it on :p

Don't some first time mommas deliver a bit late usually?
I thought she wasn't a first time momma? :?

Latest posts

Back