Mini Rex Litter Due in 7 days!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kherrmann3 wrote:
Darn school-aged peoples! We wanna know if there's babies! Good attendance be darned! (just kidding!)
Whenever I need to laugh I purposely look for your posts :p

I am guessing its 12:24pm over there right now.

Yes I was at school I have missed alot so I can't stay home until Autumn's due date.

Sage is a first time momma. Its Autumn, the one who was raped by Sippi who has been bred before.

THERE ARE STILL NO BABIES AS OF THIS MORNING!!! We haven't check since we got home yet though so they're could still be babies.

We are really thinking she is not pregnant. She is just fatter cuz of the increased pellets.....hopefully though...

I just got back and there were none! I am betting that if theren't aren't any tomorrow then she isnt pregnant at all. We will be rebreading her next thursday is what my sister said if there were none.

Today is day 33. Can she have them after that?

Ya they can, Becca's Fluffball did. If their were complications with the litter then some does can give birth up to a week, even more but the kits would usually be dead. Did she make a nest?

No she has no nest. Shehas some hay in the box so she can make one and extra hay as well.

Hmmm, well I hope she does for you, I also want to see cute pics of babies :pBut I wouldn't get my hopes up at this stage if I was you.

irishbunny wrote:
Ya they can, Becca's Fluffball did. If their were complications with the litter then some does can give birth up to a week, even more but the kits would usually be dead. Did she make a nest?
Yeah Fluffball was due on the Thursday and she had them on th Monday or Tuesday!!

:thud:

Sage is driving everyone nuts! Haha, I really hope she has them today. :)But BSAR and BlueSky aren't up yet, so hopefully there are little babies in there. They'll be up probably around like 10 or so, I'm an early riser.

Karlee

Becca wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Yeah Fluffball was due on the Thursday and she had them on th Monday or Tuesday!!
ahh! Becca you gave my hope back! lol

BSAR wrote:
Becca wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Lol- please remember though it wasn''t successful, but she was too old so it probably won't be the same for Sage...

I'm guessing theres still no babies?

BSAR wrote:
Becca wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Yes but Becca's Fluffball gave birth to a dead kit, like I said before litters born late are usually dead, so try not to get too excited lol :)

irishbunny wrote:
BSAR wrote:
Becca wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Yes but Becca's Fluffball gave birth to a dead kit, like I said before litters born late are usually dead, so try not to get too excited lol :)
Yeah thats what I said, I would really hate anyone else to go through that :(

irishbunny wrote:
BSAR wrote:
Becca wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
I know. But they aren't always born dead. Its just when the doe gives birth and all.

Latest posts

Back