Mini Rex Litter Due in 7 days!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSAR

Reaction score
My sister and I's Mini Rex doe is due is 7 days! This is her first litter and if she has a lot of babies it will be the actual first litter for us in a while. (Ray was an only baby so we didn't have the joys of chasing after a bunch of kits:p)

I can't wait for her to have them!

So this is her baby diary I guess! My sis and I will post all of the pics of the babes in here for ya'll to see!

7 days till babies!!

Congrats! Sending you luck for a easy labor and healthy kits. :clover:

This means we get lots and lots and LOTS of pics??? right??? well be forewarned that if we don't get immediate pics we are all coming to washington to see them.....that's gonna be a lot of house guests!:biggrin2:

Whoever is driving the schoolbus for the fieldtrip needs to pick me up :pBabies! :shock:I can't waaaaaaaaaaaait! I loooved the mini-rex babies' coats when I had my foster litter :)

I'd be dangerous if I were to breed. I think hubby knows this. LOL!

I'd have one of every color of mini-rex! Bo still gets tired of me snorting his fur. However, if there are bunny back rubs, ear massages, and craisens involved, he's ok with it.

MissBinky wrote:
Whoever is driving the schoolbus for the fieldtrip needs to pick me up :pBabies! :shock:I can't waaaaaaaaaaaait! I loooved the mini-rex babies' coats when I had my foster litter :)
Oh! Me too!! :cool: Though it had better be one of those Bond-style plane-buses lol....

I WANNA SEE Mini-rex babies!!! :biggrin2:

wouldn't it be great to have an RO convention. we could all go and bring our buns and stay at some awesome hotel WITH A POOL.....then we could all meet and play with each other's bunnies....lol

purplepeacock wrote:
wouldn't it be great to have an RO convention. we could all go and bring our buns and stay at some awesome hotel WITH A POOL.....then we could all meet and play with each other's bunnies....lol
ONLY if all the breeders on the boards plan their litters so that they are all 8 weeks old on the day of the RO Convention and we all get to take our favorite home with us. :D

Elf Mommy wrote:
purplepeacock wrote:
ONLY if all the breeders on the boards plan their litters so that they are all 8 weeks old on the day of the RO Convention and we all get to take our favorite home with us. :D
I don't think Steve would allow me to go to THAT kind of convention lol..... but that sounds like heaven to me! :biggrin2:

Elf Mommy wrote:
purplepeacock wrote:

That would be soooo awsome!! I would come home with soo many bunners! Haha!

We are just expecting REWS since both parents are REWS but who knows, we could get others.

Good idea Irishbunny! Might want to leave now so you will get to see them when they are still little!!

6 Days till babies!!

I can't wait to see the mini rex baby bunnies. I have a mini rex and want to know what they look like as little babies. What colors are they?

How exciting! I love mini-rex, they are so cute and soft :biggrin2:.

You will only get rew because to be a rew, you need the two 'c' genes, so both parents will be 'cc' and only have that to give.

Amy27 wrote:
I can't wait to see the mini rex baby bunnies. I have a mini rex and want to know what they look like as little babies. What colors are they?

They're gonna be REW. Their parents are both REW.

We're thinking of naming them a Christmas theme, since they'll be two weeks old the day before X-mas. Karlee (FallingStar) is gonna help name some too, and then those kits that she names will be "hers" lol. We always do that, we divide up the kits equally and get to name the ones we pick. :)

So far, I haven't made a list! I gotta get started! lol.

Emily

Latest posts

Back