Mini Rex Litter Due in 7 days!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya of course, but you don't want to be too disappointed either. She's a first time mother too so keep that in mind too :)But I do hope you get a little squirmy nest soon!

january 8th is a good time for babies. i always feel depressed in january. i think b/c i get so excited for christmas that when it's all over and there's nothing but tons of snow outside and it's cold and dark i just feel blah.....and if you rebreed this bunny again you'll have more babies at the end of january. then the whole month of february and march you'll have babies everywhere. it's a cool way to spend winter.

purplepeacock wrote:
january 8th is a good time for babies. i always feel depressed in january. i think b/c i get so excited for christmas that when it's all over and there's nothing but tons of snow outside and it's cold and dark i just feel blah.....and if you rebreed this bunny again you'll have more babies at the end of january. then the whole month of february and march you'll have babies everywhere. it's a cool way to spend winter.

Well they really wanted to have babies with Autumn and Sippi, because Autumn is too old and there might be some compilcations with her giving birth. Hence, thats why BSAR said rapedby Sippi. Lol, which is funny but not for Autumn.. :p

Karlee

FallingStar wrote:
purplepeacock wrote:

Well they reallydidn'twanted to have babies with Autumn and Sippi, because Autumn is too old and there might be some compilcations with her giving birth. Hence, thats why BSAR said rapedby Sippi. Lol, which is funny but not for Autumn.. :p

Karlee
Kar you forgot to add didn't. lol. Also Autumn isn't too old to have babies, since she has had them before. But yes she could have complications.

Purplepeacock: Yes we are going to be rebreeding Sage, next Thursday. So her babies would be due around the 18th of Jan. or something.

We don't really want LOTS of kits because it is harder to find homes for them all. Plus we don't have that many cages for weaning. So yes it is a cool way to spend winter, because you have cute babies, but then when we sell them it will be harder to find homes for them all.

I am really hoping Autumn isn't preggo. But Sippi could have been in with her for a while. There is a better chance she is pregnant than the chance that Sage was. Because Sippi could do it as many times and stay for as long as he wanted. Where Ray was being watched and was taken out immediatley, and then stupidly not put back in. lol.

There were no babies today. So now I suppose I will be starting and thread like this for Autumn in a week or so.....

BSAR wrote:
FallingStar wrote:
purplepeacock wrote:

Well they reallydidn'twanted to have babies with Autumn and Sippi, because Autumn is too old and there might be some compilcations with her giving birth. Hence, thats why BSAR said rapedby Sippi. Lol, which is funny but not for Autumn.. :p

Karlee
Kar you forgot to add didn't. lol. Also Autumn isn't too old to have babies, since she has had them before. But yes she could have complications.

Purplepeacock: Yes we are going to be rebreeding Sage, next Thursday. So her babies would be due around the 18th of Jan. or something.

We don't really want LOTS of kits because it is harder to find homes for them all. Plus we don't have that many cages for weaning. So yes it is a cool way to spend winter, because you have cute babies, but then when we sell them it will be harder to find homes for them all.

I am really hoping Autumn isn't preggo. But Sippi could have been in with her for a while. There is a better chance she is pregnant than the chance that Sage was. Because Sippi could do it as many times and stay for as long as he wanted. Where Ray was being watched and was taken out immediatley, and then stupidly not put back in. lol.

There were no babies today. So now I suppose I will be starting and thread like this for Autumn in a week or so.....
sorry.....i new you were upset about not having babies yet and i was trying to make you feel better. i do know that it's hard to find homes. i was just trying to hang on to the excitement of babies. it's kinda like human babies.....they may be unplanned but when they come you can't help but love them.....even unplanned ones. well maybe autumn isn't pregnant. and hopefully sage will get pregnant for you.

Latest posts

Back