Mini Rex Breeding Question?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah harlie mini rex's aren't showable, but as we found out(my sister rabbitry and I) they will produce some wonderful offspring. my mini rex doe,though Tri, has a Harlie sister(black gold) and her paternal grandmother(Marble) was a Harlie. Marble produced wonderful offspring, and so does my Tri doe. But that could be breeding as well.

Blaze_Amita, I believe you can breed harlis to brokens to get tri colors, correct? They're useful in breeding, but can't be shown (like Vienna marks in other breeds are useful to bread BEWs, but cannot be shown).

Misty, there are plenty of colors that can be bread together, but also some that cannot. I would look around online - I'm sure someone has written a genetics guide on this (I've seen them for hollands, so I'm sure they're out there for mini rex too).

What other colors do you like Misty? I want to help you look at the show! lol I know a lady named Mary that is always there...I think she still shows mini rex. That's where I used to get mine from. :)

Latest posts

Back