Millie's bunny burrows of madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry girls!:DI know I have been rubbish with photos lately. It's been snowing a lot here lately so I was contemplating taking some snowy pictures of Millie but decided against it. She's an old lady now so I don't like to expose her to the cold more than she has to. Fingers crossed for some nice weather soon though, I can't wait to get some nice sunny pictures of her. They are my favourites!:D

I'll also have to get some pictures of Sampson for you as I'm going to visit him this week, because he now has a new girlfriend; Daisy!:biggrin2:Chris was worried about him being lonely because he is such a sociable rabbit so took him speed dating at a local rescue and he is now happily loved up!

I know Crystal, I miss my Ruby Tuesday more than you know.:(And I tell you - Millie is a little firecracker without her sister! You see, Ruby was always the head bunny, and as much as she loved Millie she did keep her in check a bit when she was naughty. I always felt sorry for Millie because of this, but now seeing how she acts without Ruby makes me feel sorry for Ruby having to live with her all that time!;)She is so naughty sometimes. She trashes her toys and is always chasing my poor cat around the house! Cheeky girl! It's a good thing I love her so much.:bunnieskiss

It's hard to describe how much I miss having them together though. They were such a pair.:(

bunsnuggle5.jpg

buncuddle1.jpg

bunsnuggle3.jpg

snuggledup.jpg

bunsinboxes1.jpg

:sigh:There is nothing quite like bonded bunnies...

Aww, they're so sweet! We were on the paper tonight and found out there was a darn rabbit show, I'm so mad I didn't know about it! Ugh.

Keep giving me pics of the Mils, she is just precious! I want a Castor Rex and hubby wants another Holland Loppy, lol!:)

God Bless the buns!:)

Hi guys:D

I cannot believe it has been so long since I have posted photos. Usually I am a photo-freak, but lately I just haven't had time to be snapping away. However, as today is the bunny holiday, and the weather has been so nice,I thought I would take some picsof all my pets.:D

Firstly, me and Millie chilling out on my garden swing seat

sunnyM1.jpg

sunnyM2.jpg

sunnyM3.jpg

and my favourite, Millie snoozing away :D

sunnyM4.jpg

Ollie (who is feeling a bit poorly today, so we would appreciate some feel-better vibes!:))

I love his blue eyes :hearts:

sunnyOl.jpg

I was trying to get him to drink some water - but he just decided to lie next to the bowl!:rollseyes;)

sunnyol2.jpg

And last but not least, Smokey

ESmokes.jpg

ESmokes2.jpg

I hope you all like :)

Yay, at last, a Millie fix ;). She's looking good as ever, Jess. She does like her time basking in the sun, doesn't she?

Poor Ollie - I hope he feels better soon :(. And I love the Smokey pics, with the bright blue sky in the background.

Give Millie lots of cuddles from her ' other' family across the Pond :)

Jan

Aww Millie is as beautiful as ever! :D Oh no poor Ollie! What's wrong with him? Hope he gets better soon! :hug: What's up with you lately Jess? Busy with school I'm sure!

Aww thank you girls!:D

Jan - you know her! She is a little sun worshiper! She fell right asleep in my arms for ages. I eventually had to move so I could get out of the sun (you know I am a redhead - we burn easily!;)) And I'll give her a big cuddle from her extended family.:DSpeaking of which - how is Shadow doing?

Michaela - You'll be happy to know Ollie is feeling better today.:D He was off his food yesterday, which may be totally normal for some cats but is very abnormal for Ollie. The only 2 times he has stopped eating in the past was when he was very ill, and both times I honestly thought I might lose him, so I am very wary when it comes to his eating habits! He is eating normally today though so fingers crossed he was just feeling a bit sick or something yesterday.

Oh - please don't speak to me about school! I am in major denial about exams, universities etc...I really need to get my act together! I have been revising a bit so far this holiday, but I have been so busy I haven't been able to do as much as I had hoped. This week I am really going to crack on with the work though! Of course, it doesn't help when the weather is so nice and I'd way rather be outside doing something else!:rollseyesHow are things with you missus? We haven't chatted in ages!:hug:

Well, today is the last day of my holidays, so instead of working (as I really should be;)) I've been getting some sunny snaps of my favourite girl.:)I can't help it - she is just too photogenic!:D

April1.jpg

I love this. She looks like some curious puppy!

April2.jpg

April3.jpg

April4.jpg

Keeping herself looking gorgeous :D (Can you spot Ollie sprawled out in the background, soaking up the rays?;))

April5.jpg

April6.jpg

Dandelion time!

April7.jpg

April8.jpg

April9.jpg

I love my pretty girlie!:hearts:

She is due at the vets soon actually for her boosters and a general check-up. She seems in great health, so I can't foresee any problems (except perhaps my little diva biting the vet...as she has done before!) but I'll update you guys when we've been.:)

Sorry Crystal, I've been so busy lately I haven't had time for Millie photos! I have, however, got you some new ones from this afternoon.:D

You'll be happy to know Millie is doing well. She has recently been to the vets for her checkup and boosters and she is in great health. She did have a reaction to her VHD jab for the first time in her life though, which was very strange, however it was only a swollen site of injection and it disappeared after a couple of days. I had such a panic though, especially when my mum said it felt like an abscess. I was nearly in tears, saying "she was only at the vets yesterday, how could this have happened so fast?!" when my mum put 2 and 2 together and realised it was just a reaction to her injection. Whata relief! I could not have handled another abscess drama!

Apart from that Millie is doing well. I haven't been able to spend as much time with her as I've wanted lately, due to exams, however now they are over I get to spend a lot more time with my girl! We are both loving this summer weather, and me and my mum have taken to bringing Millie down to the vegetable patch with us on an evening to oversee her personal greens and herbs.;)She particularly loves our new summer house, which I will have to get some pictures of her in soon!

Anyway - onto the pictures!

Relaxing in the sun

June1.jpg

and these are from when we were chilling out on my garden seat

June2.jpg

ha ha :D

June3.jpg

June4.jpg

June5.jpg

June6.jpg

June7.jpg

June8.jpg

I love this :D

June9.jpg

:clapping:Yay for Millie updates! She is looking so well, Jess. Strange that she had a reaction after all the vaccinations she has had before have been OK!

It must be like Bunny Paradise for her, going to the vegetable patch - does she do any sample tasting? :D

I have to say, I LOVE this picture
June3.jpg
#
Well, I love them all, but her expression in this one, with those little bunny lips, is wonderful :)

Jan

Yeah i love that picture also Jan!...Millie is such a beautiful girl...i'm sure she had fun down in the vegetable patch...i'm sure she gives her approval ;)

Sorry Crystal, have just seen this. I don't think I have any new pictures unfortunately! I will try and get some soon.:)I feel awful actually because I never posted on here when it was Millie's 8th birthday (August 15th) as I was really ill and pretty bedridden.:(So....although it maybe late -

Happy Birthday Millie!

:biggrin2:

It was a happy day in that I am so happy to have my dear Millie so happy and healthy in her golden years, however I still hate that Ruby isn't still here to celebrate her sister. I did, however, take Millie down the garden and we sat at Ruby's grave for a little bit. I felt like I needed to be with both my girls on their birthday.

Anyway...sorry for the lack of pictures. I *promise* I will get some soon, but to tide you over here are a couple of me and one of my other hairy babies, Smokey, doing a bit of X Country.:D

3.jpg

5220_1197190122765_1018835726_63432.jpg

Latest posts

Back