Miley's world

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Yep your right. She has grown up. She's still a cutie though.
Thank you! I didn't even realize how much she has grown.
She is almost twice as big! She eats all her veggies haha :biggrin2:

peppa and georgie wrote:
She is so gorgeous, i am going to get peppa and georgie to look at the pics and explain that bunnies can be cuddly sometimes he he xx
Thank you;
Miley isn't the best role model though!

She was cuddly from day 1, in the car ride home the very first night.
Bribe peppa and georgie ;) that never fails.

fuzz16 wrote:
ahttp://www...maybe your bf shrunk? lol

she is getting big...i dont think Mimzy is even as big as Miley when you first got her. -.- how annoying, my little petite lop. lol
That'd be nice! hah he's 6 feet 3 inches tall and I'm only 4'11 so a little shrinking would be nice! Maybe then I wouldn't break my neck to look at him hahaaa.

& Yeah that's what I was saying in your blog. Mimzy was a wittle baby when you got her :) Miley was a horse compared to her haa.

She's a pocket french lop :)
Make her eat her veggies!

peppa and georgie wrote:
good idea might try that raisins be coming out tonight lol xx
& try some banana chips!
Miley does backflips for them, I just bought ones with the least sugar count and I break it up in little pieces so she thinks she is getting more than sh really is. We share them because I think they're yummy too and she will try to steal them out of my mouth if I don't give her one as well.

Just plain ole' dried banana!

SweetSassy wrote:
Awww :biggrin2:http://  She has gotten really bigger. LOl.:)
I know! what am I going to do when she gets bigger and bigger hhaa :) She is already having trouble fitting into her litter box comfortably! She's got a big butt hahaa

Shainabee wrote:
peppa and georgie wrote:
good idea might try that raisins be coming out tonight lol xx
& try some banana chips!

Just plain ole' dried banana!
Yep Banana chips were a big hit when Monsters and Fluffy were here. They went NUTS. I've been a bad slave and haven't gone out to get more for Smokies, D.C. and Snookiums:ph34r2

Uh, oh.
Smokies, D.C. and Snookiums are going to read this and know that you're making them miss out on something! :shock: hahaa

Latest posts

Back