Miley's world

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shainabee

Reaction score
Miley is my female french lop- She was born on March 5, 2009 <3

I drove forever to get Miley - all of her sisters looked just like her and her brothers were solid black. I originally wanted a boy but didn't want a black one so there they were 3 little, well no big babies infront of me :) they all looked alike except for the markings on their noses. I didn't know how to choose! Until one started licking me and it was a done deal. I picked her, kissed her and named her Miley.

(I had the name picked out already haha)
She is named after "Hannah Montana" / Miley Cyrus.

The women that sold me Miley made a online photo album for the litter as they were growing, so I went looking through and found Miley's baby picture. I know it's her because of her nose markings - their identical.
IMG_4309.jpg

This was when I went to pick her up.
IMG_4572.jpg

She quickly became the focus of everything! haha which I think is turning her into a little diva. Getting whatever she wants, when she wants it is definatly spoiling her!

Resting in my lap.
IMG00141.jpg

About 2 months after I got her someone in the household tried telling me they were all the sudden allergic to her so here I am scrambling to figure out a way to house her for 6 months until I move out from here.

So Miley is currently residing at work with me. I work at a doggie daycare so I let her stay in one of the suites, she seems like it and since she is such a good girl always using the litter box she gets a lot of out time while all the dogs are napping.

IMG00194.jpg

She has so much in that suite haha - it's 4 feet by 6 feet and has 2 fluffy floor rugs, a sleep house and a litter box - she just likes sleeping behind the door next to the food haha.

photo-16.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

"Mommm come on, come with me"
photo1-1.jpg

"K, I'll go alone then"
photo2-1.jpg

photol-1.jpg

If we get busy and we need her room for anything, she stays in the laundry room haha which she likes EVEN more because it's right infront of the front door so she eats up all the attention everyone gives her when they walk in.
IMG00085-1.jpg

IMG00088-1.jpg

Miley loves car rides - one day I forgot to close the carrier and she got on and perched on top of it the whole way home.

IMG00092-1.jpg

Since then she just lays in the seat with her harness/leash atttached to the seat belt for safty.

"lets go lets go lets goooo"
IMG00208.jpg

Everyone laughs at me for this, but I have her an engraved pet tag. She has two depending on what color harness she picks for the day. The red on has a red rag with hearts on it and the other is pink with a pink and purple Hannah Montana pet tag.
The tag has my numbers on it - I have no clue why because she never leaves my side for anything! haa Here is the red one -

IMG00210.jpg

She won't let anyone but me pick her up - Someones wants to see her I say "go ahead she is friendly pick her up" and she kicks them haha but as soon as I try she goes as limp as a noodle. A very heavy 4 1/2 month old noodle hahaa

photo5-1.jpg

Miley is adorable. I want a French Lop. One day I will have one.

Does she stay at the doggie daycare all the time or do you bring her home at night?

Susan :)

She stays at the doggie daycare 24/7 unfortunatly. she will be staying there until roughly December until my lease is up and I can move on seperatly from the currently household because they claim all the sudden they are allergic to her. I could not bear getting rid of her so this is only temp. She still gets to see me everyday and romp around in the yards when the dogs are away (of course! Haha) and on my days off she goes with me to my boyfriends house for the night.

Before this situation happened, she was a free roaming house bunny doing what ever she pleased, but she has definatly made herself right at home here! If she is running down the halls and she is tired she will go back to her room and jump in her sleeper - that's her way of saying "okay I'm done, let the diva nap now"

:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Miley is adorable.  I want a French Lop.  One day I will have one.

Does she stay at the doggie daycare all the time or do you bring her home at night?

Susan :)

I suggest one to everyone :) she is the best little girl ever. If I say "gimmie kisses" and make the kissey noise she with put jump up and put her mouth to my lips. French lops are such characters. My little male Clyde has a completly different personality though - he is more 'just let me lay here while you rub me' he doesn't do the funny things she does but he will close his eyes and fall asleep as soon as you start rubbing him.

She is adorable and she has trained you well. Miley is probably thinking "if only my brothers and sisters could see how well I have trained my slave" My french lop Rudy is more like Clyde, ok I am next to you pet me until I tell you to stop.:)

Haha I can admit she does have me trained and wrapped right around her little paws.

If I don't pet her long enough she will dig on me to let me know she wants more haha

Today was a big day for Miley!
She got moved into her own private room and I bought all new soft rugs for her - she got to go outside in the small yard without her leash for the first time - she learned what stairs were! :)

Her room is so cute.
IMG00265.jpg

She loves that blue blanket - if it isn't in there she digs up her litter everywhereee. She has a sign on her door that says her name on it in bright pink letters so everywhere knows where the diva is haha :)

IMG00240.jpg

She loves to concept of going "up" the stairs - we're still working on going down haha because her legs don't reach unless she pushes her whole body down which she doesn't like.

IMG00253.jpg

IMG00261.jpg

She ran so fast outside, faster than I've ever seen her run but then she got startled by an airplane and was ready to come in. With my work and (her home) being 3 miles from the airport - we constantly have planes going overhead.

I always wonder how big she will get when she is full grown.
She weighed 7.8 pounds at 4 months old - how big do you guys think she will be full grown?

paul2641 wrote:
Miley is real cute, Any chance you can tell us about Clyde?

I am working up on making him a good introduction to her blog ;)
I haven't had him very long so I am still figuring out his quirks and getting photos of him. He is soon to be 3 months old on the 1st and a brown ("chestnut?") french lop -

I resuced him when he was covered with fleas and mites and he was doing good at first but recently he hasn't been doing so well. When I got him, he barely had any hair on his head and neck, actually he didn't have any - he was bald.

His hair started growing back and he was showing such good signs of improvement but the last couple days he hasn't really been himself and I took him to the vet but the vet said he will be fine (we did bloodwork, skin graphs and everything) The stress of moving homes, getting meds and frequent flea combs is starting to take a toll on him - I havent wanted to bother him even more with the camera in his face haha.

And since him and Miley don't get along at all I cannot have any photos of themtogether.Miley doesn't like him around me - she is fine around him until he gets close to me, then she charges athim and nips him.

I will get him up here very soon, I promise :)

wow your girl is beautiful :) i never wanted another female rabbit...but when i went to get the male...Mimzy came home with me instead :)

thats really cool that your work lets you bring her there and lets her stay there as well. :) she seems very sweet, hopefuly my Mimzy will calm down with a spay and age and not be so busy all the time

i think my breeder told me that at about 6 months they start slowing down a lot in growth and after 6 months they gain maybe 1-2lbs depending on food(if thier fat) and excercise, someone else may have something more exact to say

fuzz16 wrote:
wow your girl is beautiful :) i never wanted another female rabbit...but when i went to get the male...Mimzy came home with me instead :)

thats really cool that your work lets you bring her there and lets her stay there as well. :) she seems very sweet, hopefuly my Mimzy will calm down with a spay and age and not be so busy all the time

i think my breeder told me that at about 6 months they start slowing down a lot in growth and after 6 months they gain maybe 1-2lbs depending on food(if thier fat) and excercise, someone else may have something more exact to say
Thank you : )
Mimzy is so adorablee too! They are like seperated sisters haha only in different colors!

Yes, my boss is so caring when it comes to this. She knows how much I love my little squirts :) I really don't know what I would do if I hadn't of gotten this job to where I could keep them.

Miley was calm before her spay, she wasn't a very hormonal girl yet. I got her spayed already because I got Clyde. I wanted them to be able to be together without the worry of babies haha.

Right now she weighs about 8 pounds at (almost) 5 months. Her parents were HUGEEEE, the biggest rabbit I have ever seen in my life haha. Her mom weighed atleast 14 pounds :O

Right now she weighs about 8 pounds at (almost) 5 months. Her parents were HUGEEEE, the biggest rabbit I have ever seen in my life haha. Her mom weighed atleast 14 pounds :O
My flemmies average about 18 pounds, my french lop Rudy weighs about 12 pounds.

wow...14lbs is big for a french lop. Mimzy's mom was 10lbs and her dad 12lbs. I hope she takes more after her dad. i wanna bond her with the flemish boys, lol. so i dont want her being tiny compared to them

are her and Rudy bonded?

Shainabee wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
Miley is real cute, Any chance you can tell us about Clyde?

I am working up on making him a good introduction to her blog ;)
I haven't had him very long so I am still figuring out his quirks and getting photos of him. He is soon to be 3 months old on the 1st and a brown ("chestnut?") french lop -

I resuced him when he was covered with fleas and mites and he was doing good at first but recently he hasn't been doing so well. When I got him, he barely had any hair on his head and neck, actually he didn't have any - he was bald.

His hair started growing back and he was showing such good signs of improvement but the last couple days he hasn't really been himself and I took him to the vet but the vet said he will be fine (we did bloodwork, skin graphs and everything) The stress of moving homes, getting meds and frequent flea combs is starting to take a toll on him - I havent wanted to bother him even more with the camera in his face haha.

And since him and Miley don't get along at all I cannot have any photos of themtogether.Miley doesn't like him around me - she is fine around him until he gets close to me, then she charges athim and nips him.

I will get him up here very soon, I promise :)
I'm sorry Cylde didn't get the greatest start to life, But least he is in good hands and maybe you could get Miley and him altered so they could live happily together?

Paul, Miley is spayed : )
I got her spayed just for him haha - He isn't quite old enough yet for it since he is 2 months younger than her.

He really didn't have a good start - poor little guy.
Getting him back to normal has really turned out to be difficult, he is a work in progress :)

Wabbitdad and Fuzz

When I held Miley's mom - she was no lie, three times bigger than Miley is now. She didn't fit in my lap what so ever - She took up half of a love seat when I was petting her. She was a big loveable beast haha. I didn't see her dad though because he was off doing whatever. Her mom was a rescue they adopted so she could have been a mix but they bought her dad from a breeder up north.

INTRODUCCINNNNNNNG CLYDE <3

000_0092-2.jpg

000_0094-2.jpg

These were the photos online that I saw, that made me fall in love with him.

He quickly learned all the toys and goodies haha
IMG00136-1.jpg

IMG00137-1.jpg

Bunny butt through the tunnel!

IMG00098-1.jpg

This is just a funny one. I took Miley with me to pick out Clyde and the whole way home, this is how she sat (give or take her position) and then there is Clyde, inside the carrier.
carride.jpg

Him and Miley are similar in some ways and not in others.
He will follow me non stop vs Miley will follow me until she's bored then I have to follow her haha.

Miley will sit with me for hours vs Clyde getting bored of sitting in one spot.

Clyde always pushes his food bowl over and spills it :grumpy: vs Miley be so tidy and clean with everything! :)

I have to hold Clydes treats for him while he eats it vs Miley running off.

The both love me though :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back