Miley's world

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god i have just read all about miley. She is gorgeous and so amazing.
I want her. the baby photo to start is super cute, and the life she has with you is amazing she really is like your shadow, and going to work with you, i always used to day dream of a life like that with a pet who came everywhere, and then theres the car rides and shopping trips, just tooooooo cute. She is gorgeous,hope she gets really big too. What a character.
I shall now be an avid reader of 2 blogs he he xx
And as for not chewing and using her litter tray so great, she really is the perfect bunny xxx

shes getting so big and pretty!
so i decided Miley and Mimzy are long lost twins.
thier both the dominent and scare other rabbits-lol. they both love us very much, follow us around like little annoying dogs, neither chew on anything other than what thier supposed to (toys, ect.)...thier both soooo cute for french lops, they both like car rides (Mimzy sleeps on the back dash), and both like beds!!

:)
im so happy that you have Miley there to help it be easier with Clyde's passing. it helps a lot to have a bunny loving on you!
and ya she IS getting so big!! i cant beleive it! how old is she now? six months? and you can NEVER have to many pictures! i think Mimzy might turn lesbian after seeing all these pictures. :) she kept getting to close to the screen and putting her paws on it. lol ((bun love!!))

i think i have seen like three black pugs in my life, thier so rare!

SweetSassy wrote:
I love all the pic's you take of her :)That camera takes great pic's. Catching her running. :biggrin2:*I think I need to get a better camera now. LOl.

*I want pic's like that of my bunnies.

Me too! Everyone has these amazing action shots haha and I can barely get a decent one. it's harder than it looks to get a good one hahaa

peppa and georgie wrote:
Oh god i have just read all about miley. She is gorgeous and so amazing.
I want her. the baby photo to start is super cute, and the life she has with you is amazing she really is like your shadow, and going to work with you, i always used to day dream of a life like that with a pet who came everywhere, and then theres the car rides and shopping trips, just tooooooo cute. She is gorgeous,hope she gets really big too. What a character.
I shall now be an avid reader of 2 blogs he he xx
And as for not chewing and using her litter tray so great, she really is the perfect bunny xxx
Thank you :) She is my baby.
Being my shadow has a downfall sometimes haha like If I'm in a time crunch to get something done, it could be a little aggravating but still cute at the same time :)

Don't let her fool you! She isn't the perfect bunny hahaa - she has her mischief moments - like sticking her whole head in the banana chip bag and getting it stuck hahaa.

Do you have a blog? :)

fuzz16 wrote:
shes getting so big and pretty!
so i decided Miley and Mimzy are long lost twins.
thier both the dominent and scare other rabbits-lol. they both love us very much, follow us around like little annoying dogs, neither chew on anything other than what thier supposed to (toys, ect.)...thier both soooo cute for french lops, they both like car rides (Mimzy sleeps on the back dash), and both like beds!!

:)
im so happy that you have Miley there to help it be easier with Clyde's passing. it helps a lot to have a bunny loving on you!
and ya she IS getting so big!! i cant beleive it! how old is she now? six months? and you can NEVER have to many pictures! i think Mimzy might turn lesbian after seeing all these pictures. :) she kept getting to close to the screen and putting her paws on it. lol ((bun love!!))

i think i have seen like three black pugs in my life, thier so rare!
You really think she is getting bigger? I want her to get big, like her mother was but I don't think she is growing haha. Maybe because I see her everyday?
She isn't six months yet, she was five months old yesterday :) next month she gets a big monthday party because she it's her halfway point! I am so excited.

Her and Mimzy are long lost twins! They are so much a like, it's so cute. You can see how Mimzy will be when she's bigger in Miley and I see a mini Miley in Mimzy. Their names are even alike hah! :)

Miley kisses to Mimzy!
20090805_24.jpg

Hm, black pugs down here aren't too rare. I have been looking already :) just to see how many are available, how much...ect and I see a lot of them and they are generally cheaper because everyone wants a fawn one since the one in 'men in black' was a fawn. I will get one! No matter what haha, trust me.

i will pass on the kiss to Mimzy when i get home!

and black pugs here are maybe the same price here but not common cause thier not the normal looking pug or the standard. maybe thats why thier cheaper there

i think Mimzy is gonna be smaller though. three months and shes only about 4-5lbs.

Hello no i dont have a blog, maybe i should give it a try.
My kids follow me around but the bunnies dont lol i dont always find it cute when my kids do either ha ha xx

Well I guess that could be like Miley?
At four months she was 7.6 pounds so I'm sure at 3 months she was probably 5-6 ish. I haven't weighed her recently though because I don't have anything big enough to set her on haha

& idk about the pugs. I looked on a Pug rescue but only 1 black one that was around 6 years old. Come December / January I will have one haha, mark my words :) Today at work my boss told me one of her friends tried to "give" her a pug puppy and said if I wanted it she would get it for me, for free. Do you know how tempting that is? haha but I know I can't right now which sucks.

Miley has been some what of a grouch today and yesterday and I don't know why. I don't know if maybe one of the employees tried going in there to see her (which she HATES) or what but she has been giving me the cold shoulder.

PeppaGeorgia (karen) YES give it a try :)

Maybe she's just feeling someones hormones? i know i get like that when my roomie starts her time of the month (meaning i havnt had a period in over a year and no cramping either unless a girl is around me a lot then i cramp)

she wouldnt touch the ball i got her...i told her how Miley plays with her and tried to show her how. the dog played with it but she thinks shes too good for it or something lol

mimzy1-2.jpg

bun kisses back to Miley!!
mimzy9-2.jpg

MIMZY KISSES! :)

Maybe you should try putting it in your mouth and start hopping around to show her it's okay to act like a bunny! hahaha

lol...i think i wont....lol. then she may think thats just what people do. i dont think she realizes shes a rabbit at all

edit: i can see them sorta in the pictures. does Miley have wings on her shoulders like Mimzy too!

fuzz16 wrote:
lol...i think i wont....lol. then she may think thats just what people do. i dont think she realizes shes a rabbit at all

edit: i can see them sorta in the pictures. does Miley have wings on her shoulders like Mimzy too!
Sorta. I guess? haha They are there if you squint your eyes. They are a little odd shaped though haha.

Okay Okay.
it finally hit me that Miley has grown. ha, at first I didn't think she has grown since I got her until I found a photo of her of my boyfriend holding her when we first got her, then it took a photo tonight of him holding her the same way, and wow haha.
She's a fatty.

Back when we first got her, in early May when she was 2 months old.
IMG00061.jpg

IMG00346.jpg

and that was her tonight.

Same person, same position, even same shirt (not planned, but weird haha)

She has gotten so big!

awww...maybe your bf shrunk? lol

she is getting big...i dont think Mimzy is even as big as Miley when you first got her. -.- how annoying, my little petite lop. lol

Latest posts

Back