Midwest/ZooToo Shelter Makeover!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Sent an email tonight to bunny supporters I know to make a comment on the Midwest Journal entry. I noticed one of the shelters has 944 comments. If comments helps thought I would try to round some up.

TinysMom wrote:
I posted a thread in the main forum asking folks to go to the journal entry and comment. Here is a link:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=35451&forum_id=1

Can some of y'all keep it bumped up this week so it stays on the first page of the forum?

I didn't want to make it a sticky as then it might not really get noticed...
Thanks alot for doing that! I hope we get lots of comments on Midwest's journal entry!! Have a nice Monday.
Laura

You guys! I'm dying here. I can't view the video at work because I don't have the right software and no sound on the computer. My kids are calling to tell me about it and I'm just dying to see it.

What is it like? Tell me details!

Laura

lilbitsmom wrote:
You guys! I'm dying here. I can't view the video at work because I don't have the right software and no sound on the computer. My kids are calling to tell me about it and I'm just dying to see it.

What is it like? Tell me details!

Laura

:devil Suffer, LOL!

The video is great. Debbie did an awesome job with her interview. You can definately see the need!

Fantastic video! 2 things really strike me - I think Richard has the hots for Debbie! Notice how he throws his hip into hers and won't let go of her. (Work it girl!)The 2nd - there are some great shots of the rabbits.

I'm disappointed by it because in each one of the other videos they are taped telling what they would do with the money to the building to update and there is more of a story about the need for improvements.

I didn't get that sense with our video.

Laura

Senior Cats,

You're so cute! I think Debbie does NOT have the hots for him. I heard that he is a real jerk to his own people and made Debbie and Carol wait for him a couple of times. I think he is probably no different than other powerful people - big ego!!!

Laura

I agree with you on that, Laura. The way it was edited- it isa GREAT video but more about educating people about rabbits. It doesnt highlight a lot of the things you guys discussed on why we need the makeover.

And yes, Richard was snuggling up to Debbie! lol

I like the video, but I think it totally missed the mark. Every other video they've taken showed all the terrible conditions and why they need the money and what they would do with it.

They didn't do any of that in the video. Wow, they didn't even show the inside of our pitiful little building. I'm really disappointed with their editing!

Laura

Back