~Michaela's lil' ladies~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm finally updating it!!!!:shock:lol

Here's a few of Pebble

Sleepy-1.jpg

I thought this was nice, her by the Berri cushion
PebblebyBerricushion.jpg

Pebble10.jpg

Proof that she is a lop mix;)
Lopears.jpg

P.jpg

Icanmakeit.jpg

Heywheredmyothereargo.jpg

Helicopterears.jpg

Can you find her? (excuse the mess!!)
Disappearingbunny9.jpg

Dig, dig, dig
Digdigdig.jpg

Crossbunny.jpg

Bunny butt!
Bunnybutt.jpg

Sleepy.jpg

SP_A0476.jpg

Yum.jpg

Michaela, those pictures are great. Ilove the one with the caption "can you find her" that's one cute littlebutt & tail.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::bunny2:apollo:

Thanks Susan:bunnydance:, I was so pleased with that picture, I'm a terrible photographer and my pictures are usually silly :p

I am uploading some of Ebony now, it's taking ages!

Michaela,your girls are just the most sweetest little things :inlove:

Heywheredmyothereargo.jpg

Gorgeous!

cheryl

Thanks Cheryl, the girls are blushing! :blushan::blushan:

Grrr, Photobucket is being stupid, won't upload the pictures of Ebony!! I'll try again tomorrow though.:)

Awwwwwwww .........I'm simply melting.......CanI borrow your girls for a bit? Hehe...I promise to send themright back home....please??????? :D:D:D:D

They are truly special, your girls...you can feel the sweetnessstraight through that computer screen, all the way from Ireland...andthat's something to admire!! :hearts

What wonderful babies...

:inlove:

Give them kisses from me and the girls, ok? :hearts:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart

Love and hugs!!!

Rosie*

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Michaela, they're ALL wonderful. I don't think youtake bad pics at all. Those are all fab! Pebble isso cute!:inlove:
Thanks Crystal!:) My pictures are all just of them sitting, I miss allthe good shots, and I never charge my digital camera, so all of thepictures are from my mobile phone!:shock:

Pebble agrees, she thinks she's cute too;)

maherwoman wrote:
Awwwwwwww .........I'm simply melting.......Can I borrowyour girls for a bit? Hehe...I promise to send them rightback home....please??????? :D:D:D:D

They are truly special, your girls...you can feel the sweetnessstraight through that computer screen, all the way from Ireland...andthat's something to admire!! :hearts

What wonderful babies...

:inlove:

Give them kisses from me and the girls, ok? :hearts:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart

Love and hugs!!!

Rosie*

That's so beautiful!!:D

They definitely have something special about about them, but theycouldn't not, with being Berri's daughters, I know I will never meetanother bunny like her... Makes me sad and happy to think of that....

Hmmm...well you can borrow them, if I can borrow yourgirls...don't worry about making any trips, I will come get them (andbring Pebble and Ebony with me of course!;))

:angel:
Send kisses back to Maisie, Flower and Trixie from me!!:kiss:

They said no. They like the play area we are making for them right now.

Michaela wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Uh, no!!I think I need more!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm ... who will I have ...... Dallas, Teresa, Elvis, Connor, Samantha, Ringo.... That's enough:D

I know what you mean, Michaela...I hope somedayto find another kitty like my KeyKat...but I find it hard to think aspossible, with how wonderful she was.

That's so wonderful, though, that you have her offspring...that's sosweet! And wonderful that they've got her something special,too. :)

Borrow, huh...hmm...let me ask the girls........................................................

Here's their answer:

Hehe!!!

I did enjoy!

Latest posts

Back