~Michaela's lil' ladies~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michaela wrote:
I just made myself an animated avatar!:colors:Sowhat do you guys all think!?
Yes i did notice that,very cool:thumbup

Hehehe,it sounds like the bunnies had a blast of a time!!!:D:party:

cheryl

I took some more pictures of the girlstoday:DMy mum wanted me to get some I could print out, butshe won't tell me why...very mysterious...:huh

IM000264.jpg

Pebble and Ebony relaxing

IM000265.jpg

Ebony's not so sure about this one!

IM000278.jpg

It's meant to be all 3, looks more like Pebble and 2 black splodges...

IM000290.jpg

Berri standing up to get her parsley

IM000262.jpg

Flopped out

IM000280.jpg

Close up of Berri

IM000269.jpg

And another one of pebble

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Oh, I haven't updated this in a while, we still had Mitten when I last posted on this thread...:(

Hopefully I'll have some more pictures soon, but I don't get a lot oftime, I'm getting off for Christmas soon so hopefully I'll get somethen.:D

So, just a quick update then,

Not much is happening with the buns, Pebble and Ebony were quiteconfused by the Christmas tree, they've never saw one before! AndBerri's fur hardly has any brown left from the Summer! Yeah!:bunnydance:

Your may have read that I'm getting two more buns next year, it's stillhappening as far as I know! I'm so excited! And we're hopefully gettinganother kitten in the New year too, Moppet is getting so big!:shock:

And I've changed my avatar (again!) I think this is the best one yet, looks the most professional.:)

Merry Christmas from Michaela and thegirls:brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane:

EDIT: Why isn't my new av showing up!?

Well, I had the girls in the house for a fewhours today so I took a few pictures, I apologise for the bad quality,they are taken with my phone because my digi camera is stupid.:X

Berri (note the ring binder in the background, was a perfectly healthy ring binder until they came and decimated it!!!)

SP_A0044.jpg

This is Berri again, anyone with a black bunny will know how hard it is to take a picture of them that shows their eyes!

SP_A0046.jpg

Here's a few of Bubbles, Pebble and Ebony's daddy, he was in my garden.

SP_A0047.jpg

SP_A0048.jpg

Pebble

SP_A0052.jpg

Pebble and Ebs

SP_A0058.jpg

SP_A0061.jpg

Ebby on the window sill

SP_A0069.jpg

SP_A0070.jpg

SP_A0071.jpg

Ebony's feet (I hope you can see them:?)

SP_A0073.jpg

Here's a picture of the Januarybunny on my calendar, what a way to make January a little bit brighter!

SP_A0074.jpg

It's a blue eyed white nethie.

And this is the black rabbit teddy my mum made me for xmas

SP_A0002.jpg

And this is the cushion with Berri on it that i also got for xmas

SP_A0075.jpg

And a few of my cat Moppet (our other kitten, Mitten never did come back:()

SP_A0015.jpg

SP_A0027.jpg

Thanks Jan, yes Pebble certainly takes after her daddy when it comes to colouring!!!:D

But, thankfully, she doesn't take after him when it comes to hygiene,Pebble is the cleanest little thing in the world, she spends hoursgrooming and grooming herself to make sure she stays snow white,Bubbles could take a few lessons from her :sweeplolhe's morebrown than white sometimes:?

Thanks Haley and Snuffles:DI was avery good idea she had, but she wouldn't tell me what it was going tobe! Just told me to pick nice pictures! It was so annoying!

There's actually something else on they way with Pebble and Ebony onit, it's late due to some stupid postage problem:pullhair:, but I don'tknow what it is!!! She won't tell me, says I'll just have to wait andsee....:huh

Snuffles, we got it done through a catalogue called Studio, they doloads of personalised items, I would doubt they supply to the US, butI'm sure there are catalogues available there which would get it done.You could probably find them through google.:)

:bump

Hmmm, will have to up the security....;)

I will post more pictures soon, I have them, it's just getting around to uploading them resizing them etc. ie I'm lazy lol:D

Will try and get some up within the next fewdays, I have some on my old phone of Pebble and Ebony as tiny babies,thought you all might like to see!!:D

Before I start posting pictures of Pebble and Ebony again, I just wanted to make a little memorial post to Berri if that's ok.

[align=center]
berrimemorial2.jpg
[/align]

Latest posts

Back