MARTY'S BLOG

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay me and marty are back!! I got home this week from a great 2 week vacation in Cuba...amazing.

My parents took great care of Marty while I was gone, he had the run of the house! but I think he is glad I am back!

I know I was only gone for 2 weeks but I must say Marty has grown a lot!! I will post some new pics tonight.:bunnydance:

oh ya...forgot to say...I am thinking of gettingMarty neutered (sp?) but here in Newfoundland I wouldnt say many vetsdo it. So I am gonna look for one tomorrow. Anddoes anyone know the price range?

Okay here are some new pics as promised!!

MARTYAPRIL023.jpg

Marty relaxing after running around for like 2 hours!

MARTYAPRIL021.jpg

Hmmmmm whats down there?

MARTYAPRIL019.jpg

in the middle of a binkie I think thats what they are called!

MARTYAPRIL018.jpg

hanging out with mom!

MARTYAPRIL017.jpg

looking pretty

MARTYAPRIL015.jpg

Marty being curious as always!

MARTYAPRIL014.jpg

Mmmmm dads sneakers

MARTYAPRIL013.jpg

hey moms shoes!

MARTYAPRIL009.jpg

Whats inside this thing??

MARTYAPRIL007.jpg

ohhhh its hay!!! yay!

MARTYAPRIL004.jpg

playing tug o war with the pillow case!

MARTYAPRIL003.jpg

hold up....

hope u enjoy the pics!!

LuvaBun wrote:
Wonderful pics and you even got a binkie pic !Marty is obviously happy to have you back home. I love hiscurly whiskers in the last shot. Good luck with arranging the neuter :)

Jan
Yup marty is a very happy bunny. He always seems to be in a good mood...he is always curious...about everything.

I am so glad I got him....I should have had a rabbit sooner! they are great companions!

OMG!! He is so adorable! I cant get over howcute he is and how great your pictures are! My rabbits are alwaysrunning away from the camera. And he looks So good! Glad you areenjoying him!

Marty loves posing for the camera! he loves attention!

So I called the vet today about getting Marty neutered...and they toldme it is $150 plus tax...which is in my price range (lol starvingstudent here!).

But they said he needs to be at least 6 months old...and we dont reallyknow how old marty is, but I dont think he is six months yet.

Today we had a gorgeus sunny day in St. John's, finally all the snow isgone, and it is warming up. Marty enjoyed a nice day outsidewith me...and he also got his caged cleaned again, even though hedoesnt spend much time in the cage.

So thats all the news....I have more pics coming....I cant stop takingpics of Marty! I need to get some pics of him and my dog Belle.

All the best!

Carla and Marty

So I called the vet today about getting Marty neutered...and they toldme it is $150 plus tax...which is in my price range (lol starvingstudent here!).

But they said he needs to be at least 6 months old...and we dont reallyknow how old marty is, but I dont think he is six months yet.

Today we had a gorgeus sunny day in St. John's, finally all the snow isgone, and it is warming up. Marty enjoyed a nice day outsidewith me...and he also got his caged cleaned again, even though hedoesnt spend much time in the cage.

So thats all the news....I have more pics coming....I cant stop takingpics of Marty! I need to get some pics of him and my dog Belle.

All the best!

Carla and Marty

All the best!

Carla and Marty

YAY!! More pictures!! Can you see Marty's*nicknacks...* LOL? If you can and they are *excuse this detailing* adark pink color and *Large* then he is most likely ready for a neuter.I would have the vet take a look. Lol

Cant wait to see more pictures.

And that is a little strangethat your post showed up 3 times!!

we cant see anything 'pink underneath yet!' butyou can kinda see them...I might bring Marty to the vet and we mightfind out he is a she!! that would be funny. Because the petstore told me he is a male, but they also said he was a netharlanddwarf (which he is obviously not!) so they could be wrong!

ya that is weird about my post showing up 3 times!!

Well Marty is doing good....he doesnt stop, I swear. Will this little guy slow down? Whoa!!

And another thing is that he hasnt stopped eating since we got him!!lol Am I supposed to keep food available for him all thetime? because he eats everything I give him.

I have read that you are always supposed to have fresh food availableto your rabbit...but I am afraid that it will make himoverweight. He gets lots of exercise and has all the water hewants.....just seems like he eats a lot! just wondering if thats normal!

well no news with marty now.....he got 2 new ball toys that he loves! so hes a happy bunny!

all the best,

Carla and Marty :bunnydance:

Here are the guidelines for feeding:

What quantities of food should I feed babies and "teenagers"?
  • Birth to 3 weeks--mother's milk
  • 3 to 4 weeks--mother's milk, nibbles of alfalfa and pellets
  • 4 to 7 weeks--mother's milk, access to alfalfa and pellets
  • 7 weeks to 7 months--unlimited pellets, unlimited hay (plus see 12 weeks below)
  • 12 weeks--introducevegetables(one at a time, quantities under 1/2 oz.)
fruitdaily ration no more than 1 oz. to 2 oz. per 6 lbs. body weight(because of calories) [/list]

jordiwes wrote:
Here are the guidelines for feeding:

What quantities of food should I feed babies and "teenagers"?
  • Birth to 3 weeks--mother's milk
  • 3 to 4 weeks--mother's milk, nibbles of alfalfa and pellets
  • 4 to 7 weeks--mother's milk, access to alfalfa and pellets
  • 7 weeks to 7 months--unlimited pellets, unlimited hay (plus see 12 weeks below)
  • 12 weeks--introducevegetables(one at a time, quantities under 1/2 oz.)
fruitdaily ration no more than 1 oz. to 2 oz. per 6 lbs. body weight(because of calories) [/list]

thanks jordiwes for that info...its great!

but I was just looking at Martys poop....and he has WORMS!!! I knowthey are worms....omg....I dont know what I am gonna do. thevet is closed now til Monday.

OMG...I just feel bad for the little guy. I have been alwayschecking his poops to make sure they are healthy andeverything. This is the first time I noticed that he hasworms......

Marty certainly isa handsome fella! Great pictures! They make you want to smoosh yourface all over his soft fur! :)

Raspberry

I had to put this pic on because I love it!!! Itshows how curious Marty is....about everything. He wants toknow what everything is....he has 'chinned' everything in my apartment,including my dog....belle is now martys property.

and the other night I was standing in the living room, and marty circled me like 50 times!! this is a good thing I am guessing?

martyclose.jpg

Latest posts

Back