MARTY'S BLOG

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so both male and females do the circling...thatscool. It was funny because at first I didnt realize he wascircling me...and he kept doing it! lol

but his new thing...like I said before is chinning...everything he can!!

Marty is so cute and looks so soft.

Did you have him tested for parasites? You mentioned earlier that you thought he had worms.

I hope he's all better.

Very cute pic! Itis very funny when they chin everything! You would think they'd gettired of marking everything in sight... "this is mine, that is mine,and this too andI want that......" Silly buns!:)

Raspberry

Laura wrote:
Marty is so cute and looks so soft.

Did you have him tested for parasites? You mentioned earlier that you thought he had worms.

I hope he's all better.

we pick the dewormer up tomorrow! So I hope everthing goes good from there!!:elephant:

Hey! I havent been on in a while due to computer problems, but me and Marty are back!!

Marty is doing great! I believe that marty may be a girl...not a boy as we were told before by the staff at the pet store, really doesnt matter to us.

I have some new pics, so I will post them later today!

Well....there is nothing there...if u know what I mean...but I dont know. Will there be anything there (between the legs) if its a boy?

I am thinking of bringing Marty to the vet to get 'em sexed. I am gonna get some more pics now....Marty is getting so big!

Still dont know if he is a mini rex or a regular rex...!

Here are some new pics of Marty....

I will tell the story first, I put martys old house into his cage just to see how big he is getting!! and Marty (being the curious bunny that he is) decided he wanted to get into the house....so heres the pics!

"hmmmm, whats in here?"
marty1.jpg

Got the head in

marty2.jpg

I think the hips are a little to big!

martyjuly003.jpg

I know I used to fit in here before!

martyjuly005.jpg

Peek a Boo!

martyjuly006.jpg

I only have a few pics of him in his cage....when he is out around he is too quick to catch on camera!!

Latest posts

Back