MARTY'S BLOG

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newfiegurl

Reaction score
Okay so this is the first entry for Marty's Blog......

Marty is only about 12 weeks old (we are unsure of exactly how old heis). The pet store told me he is a Male Netharland Dwarf(UPDATE! HES A REX!!)..so I guess that is what he is! He isvery curiousand likes to know what is going on around him atall times! We got him 2 days ago and I absolutly love him!!So here are some pics!

MARTY019.jpg

MARTY043.jpg

MARTY013.jpg

MARTY001.jpg

MARTY003.jpg

He's adorable! :inlove:

Gotta love pet stores and their lack of knowledge in... well...everything that they should know. Marty is definately not aNetherland Dwarf, he's a Rex! Looks like Mini Rex tome. I've never touched Rex fur before, but it looks likevelvet!

cool thanks for letting me know!! I waswondering the same thing because I was looking at pics of netherlanddwarfs and I was thinking.....he doesnt look like that.

his fur is amazing, really soft! So he is a rex...thats really funnybecause I was gonna name him rex after a singer here in Newfoundland!!lol

cool!! So glad I found this forum, Marty thanks you too !

He looks like he's having a great time exploring.
I have a Netherland Dwarf (Pebbles).
You can see that her whiskers are straight and her ears are shorter, as Rex bunnies
have curly whiskers and long ears.

3570.jpg

I got the same cage too. However it is stillunopened, just in case I get a secondbunny.:biggrin

Rainbows! :)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Very cute Bunny. Are you talking about Rex, therunner up for Canadian Idol last year?

Soooska:apollo:
Yup thats who I am talking about! Rex Goudie...I thought Rex was a cute name, and now we find out he is a rex!! lol

We are actually going to see Rex Goudie and Melissa O'Neil's concert tonight here in St. John's

Here are some pics of Marty's family.... We have

a dog (Belle who is about 15 years old)

a c ockatiel (Louie who is about 1 1/2 years old)

and lots of fish!!

I will have more pics of Marty later on!

Here is Belle

326959100VgMYgk_ph.jpg

and another one of Belle

326958865WUWiNa_ph.jpg

And here is Louie

326955453xPUquO_ph.jpg

And here is a picture of our Hamster Ralph who died in January....Ralph was the best hamster ever!!!

miscaug05007.jpg

Okay here are some new pics ofMarty:bunnydance:....I am wondering will this guy ever calmdown!! He bounces of the wall!! He is full of energy....andhow big will a mini-rex get?

oh and another question if someone out there wants to answere....Martyeats ALOT! I am always giving him food...should I always makesure his food dish is filled up?

Today Marty made friends with our dog...I am glad because he waslooking pretty scared there at first so hopefully it will be a greatfriendship!! Here are some new pics of Marty playin around!!

:runningrabbit:

This is an in your face picture!

MARTY060.jpg

Here is Marty checking out the blogs on the Rabbits Only Forum

MARTY061.jpg

MARTY062.jpg

MARTY065.jpg

Having a drink

MARTY066.jpg

In flight!

MARTY067.jpg

Hi Marty's adorable. He has the cutest face.

Add to Buuny napping list, now how long will it take me to get to Nfld? LOL

Soooska:apollo:

Marty is so cute!! I love how soft his rex furis. I have a mini rex also. His name is Leo but he can't have picturestaken right now. He's having some fur issues. Very cute bunny who seemslike he loves everything! I don't think he looks like a mini if he is ababy and is that size. How old is he? He bigger than Leo and leo isalmost 2 yrs old!

bunnylover78642 wrote:
Marty is so cute!! I love how soft his rex fur is. I have amini rex also. His name is Leo but he can't have pictures taken rightnow. He's having some fur issues. Very cute bunny who seems like heloves everything! I don't think he looks like a mini if he is a babyand is that size. How old is he? He bigger than Leo and leo is almost 2yrs old!
I dont have a clue what Marty is!! The people at the pet store told mehe was a Netharland Dwarf....but then people said he looks like a minirex...so I dont know.

newfiegurl wrote:
bunnylover78642 wrote:
Martyis so cute!! I love how soft his rex fur is. I have a mini rex also.His name is Leo but he can't have pictures taken right now. He's havingsome fur issues. Very cute bunny who seems like he loves everything! Idon't think he looks like a mini if he is a baby and is that size. Howold is he? He bigger than Leo and leo is almost 2 yrs old!
I dont have a clue what Marty is!! The people at the pet store told mehe was a Netharland Dwarf....but then people said he looks like a minirex...so I dont know.
I just think he might be a REX and not a MINI REX... see thedifference.. If you go to www.arba.netand click on breed links. Then click on the rex or mini rex picture youcan see their official website!

Latest posts

Back