Mallory, Morgan, Madilyn-Mae, and Marlyn: 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I am addicted to "The WalMart Bunny". Thislittle pink bunny appears on all their Easter stuff. I just love thething! So, I have to buy almost everything with this bunny on it.

Erm....so here is Madilyn's new "floor"....

normal_madilynmae4%20001.jpg

normal_madilynmae4%20002.jpg

normal_madilynmae4%20003.jpg

ANNNND.....Madilyn-Mae herself....

normal_madilynmae4%20004.jpg

normal_madilynmae4%20005.jpg

normal_madilynmae4%20006.jpg

normal_madilynmae4%20007.jpg

I tried to get a picture with her, but I failed and this was the scary result....

normal_madilynmae4%20011.jpg

HAHAHA!

normal_madilynmae4%20015.jpg

Where's the cranberries and this new woman you promised me?

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

I love your boys - but as a lionhead breeder, I've got to tell you that I keep coming back to your thread to look at her.

She's gorgeous.

Peg

You do what I do...Dallas is the only one who had a name so I added Dallas Jinx Jones.

Thanks Peg! I wish I could reaaally capture justhow gorgeous she is on camera. I wanted her to settle down after herspay, but the more I think about it, I hope she stays the same:).

I can't wait to move her in with the boys, even if there is a NIC panel wall between them.

JadeIcing....The boys don't have "middle" names. I'll think of some sometime, hehe.

To me - she reminds me of my Miss Bea in herstance and the look in her eyes - as if she knows she rules the houseor something.....

I think that is why I'm so drawn to her.

Peg

Kool. Just thought of something,Onthe Show Sliders one guywas namedQuinnMallory. They called him Mallory.

~~Ali

undergunfire wrote:
JadeIcing....The boys don't have "middle" names. I'll think of some sometime, hehe.

Does the link work for you guys?:)

Thanks, BinkyRabbit! I also love the way she pounces, it is adorable. Her little ears look so cute when she does that:D.

Ooooo! I know! I can't wait to get a brush and brush her hair. Maybe put a little bow between her ears.

I have to remind myself that she is not a little designer dog that I can dress up and stick in a purse:laugh:

Why not?

She could have it worse....

I know I shared this in my lionhead thread but here is what one set ofnew owners did (they'd had the rabbit 3 or 4 weeks maybe??)..

Madison's little sablepoint did great at the fashion show. She dressed him up in atee shirt with sun glasses, a hat and put him in her groovy girlcar. We named him Diamond Rio as his "stage name".He was just perfect the whole time. He is very gentle.

At least she doesn't have to wear sunglasses and ride in a toy car....

(STOP GETTING IDEAS!!!)

Peg

undergunfire wrote:
I have to remindmyself that she is not a little designer dog that I can dress up andstick in a purse:laugh:

Ahhh hahahaah! I would love for Madilyn to weara cute pink harness with a bow in her hair, riding in a cute doggie bagand take her to the park for a walk. Ohhhh, that would be amazing!

I emailed the lady that I got her from and told her how pleased I amwith Madilyn and how much I love her. I told her thank you so much forholding her for a month for me. When we went to her house to pickMadilyn up, her husband told me to come back in three weeks for thelionhead babies that they had.

OHHHHHHH!

No way....I'm saving a place in my heart for a harlequin lionhead fromyou, Peg:inlove:. Maybe sooner than a few years....if the boy's won'taccept Madilyn:headsmack:tongutwo:.

She let me pet her for two minutes tonight! Igot it on video too....just gotta upload it! She let me rub all betweenher ears, her face, her back, belly.....everything. That's the firsttime she has let me do that.

On the other hand....she wasn't very nice tonight! She is humping meand her toys, scooting on the floor, nipping my jammie pants, andshoveling her pellets out of her dish and onto the floor with her frontfeet. She MUST have smelled the boys on me. I can't wait until herspay. I hope it stops that part of her with time.

I'll have the video of me petting her for you guys tomorrow:).

Wow, Amy...your babies are so adorable!!

I'm loving reading about your new girl...Peg tells me that my Daisywill be quite a lot like her as far as having a big personality andsuch...:)

Sounds like things are going really well with all three...wonderful!

:D

BinkyRabbit....I just have to upload the two movies to my computer, then to photobucket:cool:.

Rosie....
I hope Daisy is a lot like Madilyn! Her personality ishilarious and I can never stop laughing. The boys are so calm and sheis very hyper. I think that she is just very funny when she does thingsbecause of the way she looks. Like, when she does binkies her hair willfloat up so peacefully on her head when she is binking like crazy. Ican't wait until you get your little Daisy and experience thiswonderful-ness of lionheads:D.

Here is some pictures of the boys! I am waiting for the first movie to upload, it takes forever.

normal_madilynmae5%20001.jpg

normal_madilynmae5%20002.jpg

normal_madilynmae5%20009.jpg

normal_madilynmae5%20010.jpg

normal_madilynmae5%20012.jpg

Latest posts

Back