Mallory, Morgan, Madilyn-Mae, and Marlyn: 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Happy 1 month anniversary to Mallory, Morgan, and myself!:bunnydance: YAAAAY!

This will be Mallory and Morgan's blog. I decided I had better start one. I will update with picture's tomorrow:D.

- Amy

p.s....when I get my lionhead lady on March 17th, she will be included in this blog also!

My laptop has a trojan virus on it, that is whyI haven't been able to pictures up yet! I will have my fiance installand find the serial number for my Adobe photoshop for this computertonight, so I can put the pictures up:D.

- Amy

:woohooCan't wait for pics!!

Can I ask you a question about Photoshop? How much did you pay for it? You can PM me the answer if you prefer;)

The bunny room...

normal_bunnyboys%20003.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20004.jpg

Their cute rug I got from Walmart for only $5...

normal_bunnyboys%20001%7E0.jpg

Their FOUR litter boxes:rollseyes...

normal_bunnyboys%20005.jpg

Their shelf of supplies...

normal_bunnyboys%20006.jpg

Their cardboard castle...

normal_bunnyboys%20007.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20016.jpg

Mallory playing...

normal_bunnyboys%20014.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20013.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20012.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20015.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20002.jpg

Morgan playing...

normal_bunnyboys%20029.jpg

Wicker basket fun...

normal_bunnyboys%20022.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20024.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20031.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20032.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20033.jpg

Eating bunnies...

normal_bunnyboys%20008.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20009.jpg

Butt bunnies...

normal_bunnyboys%20025.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20023.jpg

Annoyed bunnies...

normal_bunnyboys%20020.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20026.jpg

Ear shots...

normal_bunnyboys%20021.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20010.jpg

Cute bunny...

normal_bunnyboys%20019.jpg

Embarassed bunny...

normal_bunnyboys%20027.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20018.jpg

Chubby bunny...

normal_bunnyboys%20011.jpg

These are pictures I took last week...I'll post them just for "cutes"...

normal_bunsandmice%200285555.jpg

normal_bunsandmice%20029555.jpg

I love my bunbuns :bunnyheart

- Amy

Thanks guys!

They are actually boy bunnies. They just have to deal with that cute little pink bunny carpet:D.

I love their color too. It's my favorite, as well as just plain black.

- Amy

Theyr'e beautiful!!! I love their room, too! Makes me even more excited to get my bins one day! :bunnydance:

Thank you! I bought cute new bowls for themtoday, and I am trying to find a cute "something" (I have no clue) toput in that one corner where their box is. I might buy them a cutebed/tent thing...and a willow tunnel or something!

I can't wait until you do get them!:happydance:sweep

- Amy

I might take them outside for their first timetoday, in a NIC panel fence, with their harnesses on....if I canactually get them on. I WILL take pictures, but I need to buy a newcamera cord before I can upload them.

They decided to eat the cord so their mommy can't post embarassing pictures up on RO:nono.

- Amy

I love your bunnies and their bunny room!!!! =)

I wish I could have a small room for my bunnies only...that'd be nice. =P

Thank you!

Their bunny room is nice and I like it a lot. I just hate cleaning day (today is that day)...

I have to take out their carpets and shake them out outsideto get the bun fur out, wash & dry the carpets, wash &dry & refill litter boxes (all four of them), shake out thelooseness from their hay and put some in their litter box, shake outmore hay and fill the bin with it for their weekly hay, wash &dry their plastic runner mat in the bathtub, sweep & mop& let dry their bunny room floor, theeeeeen I have to vaccuumup their attatched play area.

Takes me over an hour! It's worth it though. The bunny room isn'tcompletely finished yet. I still have to print out cute vintage-likebunny pictures and buy little frames and hang them on their walls...soit feels more "homey":).

I also saw this really cute bunny yard thing that I LOVE at theKirland's Home store and want to buy and hang on their wall. It's likethis giant bunny picture....it's adorable.

- Amy

Beautiful setup for beautiful bunnies!

If only we could get all bunnies in the world to have a life like that!

Thank you Carolyn!:hearts.

They have to share their bunny room with their new sister! She arriveson March 18th, gets spayed on March 28th, then she will have time toheal a bit before getting half the closet to herself to live in while Ibond them:bunnyheart.

- Amy

Well...here she is....Madilyn-Mae. Her current mommy sent her pictures of me. I get her on Sunday March 18th!

normal_madilynmae2.jpg

normal_madilynmae.jpg

She is beautiful!:inlove:

- Amy:brownbunny

EDIT: to fix pictures!

Latest posts

Back