Mallory, Morgan, Madilyn-Mae, and Marlyn: 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their new toys came last night!....

normal_malmorgbuns%20001.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20002.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20003.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20005.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20006.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20008.jpg

Their first day outside!....

normal_malmorgbuns%20014.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20015.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20016.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20017.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20018.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20019.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20021.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20022.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20023.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20024.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%20025.jpg

normal_malmorgbuns%200204.jpg

The boys LOVED going outside, they were a littlebit nervous though....of course. The hardest part was getting theirharnesses on and carrying them through the house and outside. They werevery nervous about that. I think this summer I am going to make a runoutside in the shade for them for cool summer days, as I live in AZ andit gets HOT here.

My only concern is that we have big trees in the backyard and theirlittle pine needle things fall all over the ground...I am scared theywill eat it and get sick. It's not exactly pine needle....it'slike....weird. I will take a picture and post it.

The only toy they like so far is their grass mat. They haven't really touched their bunny rattle or bunny shake ring, ah well!

My baby Morgan has grown SO much since he came to me on Janruary 24thof this year. Mallory did also. They gained more weight and are justadorable! I can't beleive I have only had them for almost twomonths....it feels like a lifetime because of how much care I put intothem each and every day!

- Amy:brownbunny

Yes they do:D.

- Amy

p.s....MODS....can you change my thread name to...."Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae: 2007."?

Thanks!

Thread title changed.....

I love your boys - then again - I have a soft spot in my heart for harlequin anything!

Peg

Thanks Peg!

I love my boys too, they are such sweethearts:bunnyheart.

TWO DAYS UNTIL I GET MADILYN-MAE:happydance!

- Amy

It's okay Angel! I miss most of the bunny blogs because I hang out in the General Chat section a lot:).

I am dying. I am sooooo excited to get my sweet lady bun. Sunday can'tcome soon enough! Tomorrow I have to work from 8 to 3...then hang outfor the rest of the day at home while my fiance goes to work, thensleep, then time to drive to Tempe!

Tomorrow I will need to thoroughly clean the bunbun room. I am alsogoing to split their room in half with NIC panels to keep Madilyn'sside clean. They will still have their full out-of-the-room play spaceto play in though.

Madilyn will be staying out in the living room in her cage with anattached NIC panel play space since the floors are all hardwood.

Then this Wednesday my fiance's mother is having a HUGE lunch-in withher Bahai (it's a religion) people. The house is going to be VERYnoisey, and I am worried about that....so Madilyn will stay in her cagein the back bedroom until everyone leaves.

I just hope that will the amount of people and noise here, plus thesmell of Madilyn....won't cause my boy's to fight. My fiance had abunch of his friends over the other night and they were being loud inthe next room, and the boy's were fighting because of it....at least Ithink that is the reason.

Phew, the next month is going to be rough! Getting Madilyn, thelunch-in with the noisey people here, my boys possibly fighting becauseof the new smells/people, Madilyn's spay, the bonding process.

I'm going to be living off of tea and hot baths to calm myself for the next month or more:bath:.

I tried to search for a cup of tea icon, but there isn't one:saddened.

ONE MORE DAY UNTIL MADILYN-MAE!

:bunnydance::yes::jumpforjoy::waiting::happydance

Excited?

:bunnydance:I know I am!:bunnydance:

I can't wait! I'm going out with a friend forcoffee because it's about 75 and sunny with a cool breeze here in mytown in Arizona!.....then I have to come home and get the bunny roomspotless:cool:.

I am also going to spilt the boy's room in half tonight, but they willstill have their whole play space to use for now. I just want to keepMadilyn's side clean-ish.

She comes tomorrow...then she will be staying in her cage in the livingroom until her spay on the 28th, then until she heals a bit.

Does that sound good? How long after her spay do you think she would beable to move into the other side of the boys room? Also, should I waita month to a month and a half after her spay before trying to bond, sothat her hormones can calm down?

I have probably asked those questions, I just want to refresh my head:).

All sounds great, you've got it so organised!:)

I can't wait tosee the littlecutie!!!!!!:colors::bunnydance::elephant::party0002::happydancePictures as soon as possible please?:pleaseplease:

BTW having a run outside for them is wonderful, especially if you getone that's big enough for you to go in too, you'll love spending timeoutdoors with them on hot days - I know I do.:)

I will have pictures ASAP. I will post someright away that I take in the car....and some more all night! HAHA.Expect pictures to be posted atleast 5 different times, lol.

I do really want to make them a run outside. I can lay out and get atan, while they play! I am just worried about the trees in the backyard. My fiance's mom said they are juniper trees. I don't know if theyare poisonous to them or not. I will have to look that up now!

I would love to just buy that roll-out grass lawn...but I'm sure herein AZ it would be a lot of work and water to keep it healthy. Maybe Ican come up with some other type of ground for them, since I don't wantthem on the rocks. Darnit for there only being rock lawns in AZ!! Imiss my new york grass <3

Time to start cleaning up the bunny room!

Change of plans too....Madilyn-Mae will be staying in my fiance'sbrother's room (he's away at college). I am going to try to set up hercage and a little run, but I kind of have limited space in there, bleh.Ryan doesn't want the new bun in the living room for fear of thekitties getting into her pen. DUH...I never thought of that!

I will take pictures of the outcome. I wish I could just build a NICcage, since they look SOOOO interesting, but I haven't any thing I canuse for a shelf and I only have one box of 23 grids...and I don't thinkthat is enough for a NIC cage. We'll see....maybe I will find something.

This is going to be a LONG night. All this will probably take me atleast 3 hours, ugggh!

Wow, your boys are GORGEOUS! You mustbe so excited about tomorrow - can't wait to see pics of your newaddition!! :)

Latest posts

Back