Mallory, Morgan, Madilyn-Mae, and Marlyn: 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish he would listen to me! He probably is begging for a lady of his own, that little jerk :).

He doesn't look sad, but I would think he is. Him and Mallory used togroom and play...and now he can only touch noses through the NIC panelfence.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Well, I had to rehome my mice last night. Cometo find out, one of our roomates would NOT let mice in the house. Shewas scared of them or had bad experiences or something.

It is, of course, fine to bring the bunnies. She likes them and the piggies.

I am sad that my little meece aren't here anymore, but I got an emailfrom a guy who sounded perfect for them and he came by last night topick them up. He has an 11 year old daughter who he wanted to get themfor. I was nervous about that, but he told me that she also has a bunnyand she is very responsible.

The guy, Paul, came over and saw the bunnies and we ended up talkingfor just about an hour about bunnies and pets. I told him that the bunshould be spayed/neutered at the age that it is at right now (6 to 8months old) and told him the their diets consist of. I told him aboutOxbow and Kaytee Timothy Compelete and even offered to split up a 90lbs bale of timothy hay with him in a month or so.

He said his wife loves the bunny and reads up about them and tells themwhat they need, but I think I pushed him over and now he is going toget the bunny off of a pellet mix diet, get it hay, and get it altered.

This guy was very nice and I told him ALL about the forum. I sent himhome with the address to the site, so I am hoping him and his wifejoin...maybe his daughter as well.

So, I can still keep in contact about the mice and I am thrilled theyfound such a great home and will get the attention that they deserve:), as I was always so busy with the rabbits and work to handle themdaily.

Oh no hon. I am sorry I know you love the mice. Wait did you have to get rid of the one that tricked you into getting her?

Yes :(, but it was either that or stay at Ryan'smom's house and I can't do that....I have to move out because stayinghere is driving me crazy for some reason.

They have a great home, so I am happy about that. I will be able tokeep in touch with Paul and see how they are doing....maybe even visitthem!

Oh man that sucks. Atleast you can keep in contact.

I used to hamster sit for a friend. From mid aug-midmay. She was in school and couldn't have them in the dorm.:bunnydance:

That is nice of you! :D

I miss My vampire princess. She was the devil in hamster fur.

Soooooo hows my bunnies?

The buns are still not agreeing. I haven't tried to let Morgan meet Mallory and Madilyn again since that one fight broke out.

We are moving into our new place tomorrow, so I will have pictures ofeveryone's new area's. I may end up just building a NIC cage big enoughfor Mallory and Madilyn, then having Morgan in his own little pen fornow. I have to see how much room I actually have when we get all of ourstuff over there.

I am going to try introducing Mallory and Morgan back to eachother inabout two weeks. I want everyone to get used to their new house toobefore causing stress with rebonding. I hope that they bond back.

I am deffinitely building the piggies a c&c cage within the next few days, I just have to find coroplast.

I want a piggie cage like this....

Sorry about the mice! What are your guinnea pigslike? I actually wanted one beforeI got Binky, but youalready know my rodent-phobic mom :whatevah

The piggies are a load of fun! They are skiddishwhen you go to pick them up, they run from you, but once you get themand hold them then they like it.

Why hasn't anyone come to my house and beat me up for an update?! haha!

I am bumping this up so that I remember to update later with pictures and how everything is going with our new house!

I'm sorry, Amy! I've been spending SO much time playing CSI...hehe...I've lost track of quite a few things...

BUT...I have been wondering how you're doing. :)

Soooooo....tell us all about the new place! How did the move go? How's everyone adjusting??

Hugs!!

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

undergunfire wrote:
Why hasn't anyone come to my house and beat me up for an update?! haha!

I am bumping this up so that I remember to update later with pictures and how everything is going with our new house!

Hey, you said in "I'm Leaving" that you were going toupdate:waiting:, I keep checking and nope...Hee Hee. I knowyou're still settling in and working:hug2:. Can't wait forthe new pics!

I have time for a leeeeettle update right now!

We are all moved in and I have my internet, of course! Woooo!

I decided to built Mallory and Madilyn their own NIC cage instead ofletting them have the closet. Morgan has his own pen set up in theother side of the closet. I let everyone out for a few hours a day torun around the bedroom and say "HI!" to the piggies.

Mallory and Morgan do not want to be with eachother. I was thinkingabout trying to rebond, but then last night they started fighting andboxing through the cage. I don't want to risk anyone getting injured bytrying to rebond. So, I am going to wait until Ryan and I have our veryown apartment with a bunny room to get Morgan his own lady friend. Ihope that will work. Maybe he just wants to be alone?

Morgan has become my little cuddle bunny now. I lay on my bed and readmy rabbit magazine and he likes to sit next to me and look at all thecutie lady bunnies in the magazine, hehe.

Hrrmmmm....what else am I forgetting?

OHHH....I built the piggies a 2x4 c&c cage. I like it and so dothey, but I need to built up the sides higher with choroplast becausethey peeded over the side and onto the hardwood floor:disgust.

I know I am probably forgetting other things. Atleast that is a littleupdate for now! I will update later on with pictures and stuff.

jordiwes wrote:
We would looooove to see some new pics of your set up and ofyour babies!!
:yeahthat

I took these last night. For some reason mycamera took all fuzzy pictures of Madilyn and Mallory's whole NIC cage.It is a MESS right now, so I will have to clean it and take newpictures.

Mallory and Madilyn think it's funny to not use their litter box.Jade's bunnies told them it was the "cool" thing to do :tongutwo:.

Anyway, here is part of the cage...

piggiebunnyamy%20026.jpg

^ (that is a shadow of Madilyn and not a puddle of pee, haha)

piggiebunnyamy%20028.jpg

piggiebunnyamy%20025.jpg

piggiebunnyamy%20029.jpg

piggiebunnyamy%20031.jpg

I wish Morgan didn't have to be all alone! It makes me sad seeing himall alone when Mallory and Madilyn have each other. I am not sure if Ishould try to bond them again....Mallory and Madilyn are happy witheach other.

I think I will just wait until Ryan and I get our very own place....and see about a lady for Morgan.

I want a loppy eared bunny.....but I want another lionhead. HRMMMMM :biggrin:.

Tonight is "Amy & Ryan" night....so I am going to have to clean the NIC cage and take pictures tomorrow.

I am so slow with pictures!

OH! I will have to take pictures of the pigpig's new cage too!

Yay!!! Nice pictures. Why not give thewhole bonding thing a shot? Then get a few morebuns. How about a little bunny herd?? ;););););););)

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I am scared someone will get hurt in a fight :(. I think I really should try bonding again though.

I am going to read up and prepair more for bonding before I try anything.

Great pics! I agree w/ you on maybewaiting for Morgan. If the other two are happy, that meansyou should just get another bun later:D.

What is Ryan and Amy night?Spending quality time? That's cool.

That was a quick bond for Maddie and Mallory, right? I wouldlove pics of them together when you get a chance-no hurry:D.

Have a great night!

Latest posts

Back