Loving your rabbit.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluebird wrote:
Sorry to hear about your brother i hope he gets his lifestraight.I read in the paper recently that a certain company was paying17 dollars an hour to guys that are welders right out of highschool.they attended the Vocational technical school while in highschool.bluebird
My brother dropped out of high school,so he'snot going to no Vocational technincal school.He doesn't have noeducation so that's why I don't believe he makes $17.00 an hour.When itcomes to school my brother doesn't get it yet,that if you don't finishschool you don't get a good job,even with a high schooldiploma it's still hard to get a good paying job now days.Itseems like people have to go to college to get a good job.Jobs are noteasy to get anymore.

gypsy wrote:
HEy no Fair I like MarilynMansons music too . and Rob Zombie , andAlice Cooper
I have all of the above on my Ipod! And I went tothe same school as Rob Zombie - Parsons School of Design.:) Imay not agree with everything they say or do, but I respect theirtalent for music.

Sorry some of your family aggravates you so, Pepper. I justlove people who try to tell other people what to do when their ownlives are screwed up. I just keep one thing in the back of myhead - until they start paying my bills they have no right to tell mewhat to do.

You can choose your friends, but not your relatives.:p

As far as liking my bunnies better, you bet I do! Not that Idislike most people. I don't know most people, but I do knowmy buns! And even on those days when everyone is getting tome, I can go home and see three fuzzy faces who are so happy to see me!

And who else would be allowed to poop on my floor without being thrown out and never invited back!

Now THAT's love!:love:

I love my rabbits like they were my children! LOL

In fact when I see badly behaved rude children I think how lucky I amto have rabbits. They never give you cheek, neverkeep you upthrough the night and they are way cuter.

Can't say that to my friends tho...just to other bunny lovers!

ND

northerndancer wrote:
In fact when I see badly behaved rude children I think howlucky I am to have rabbits. They never give you cheek,neverkeep you up through the night and they are waycuter.
They also don't ask to borrow money or your car and you don't have to worry about them doing drugs.

And if they do get pregnant (or get someone pregnant) you can sell the babies!

And I would MUCH rather clean litter pans than change diapers!:p

Hey Pepper! Great topic! Iwas thinking the same thing the other day and was wondering if thatmade me a bad person. I donated to the Humane Society and theBest Friends Animal Society to benefit the homeless pets of New Orleansand Mississippi. I told my mom sometimes I like animals morethan people....well, SOME people...:?

Kricket wrote:
Hey Pepper! Great topic! I was thinkingthe same thing the other day and was wondering if that made me a badperson. I donated to the Humane Society and the Best FriendsAnimal Society to benefit the homeless pets of New Orleans andMississippi. I told my mom sometimes I like animals more thanpeople....well, SOME people...:?
It doesn't make you a badperson to like your animals more than people.We consider Pepper ourbaby,and of course we are going to like him more then somepeople.Also,Pepper loves us for who we are he doesn't put judgements onus,like other people would.

Latest posts

Back