Loving your rabbit.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper

Reaction score
I'm always telling my husbandI like our rabbit Pepper better then some people,like my husband'srelatives the in-law thing.I think of my in-laws as out-laws and Ithink my husband feels that way about my brother and mygrandmother.Sometimes I wonder myselfabout my brother andgrandmother.My brother is 21 years old and he is stupid acting he actslike 2 years old and his music I don't like he likes MarilynManson.Then there is my grandmother who is to much of a worry wart.Shehas this kick we have to be in the house when it gets dark out andcan't go any where at night because she thinks the boggie man is goingto get us.There were times we been at her house visiting when itstarted to get dark out and she told us we should go home before it'spitch dark out. We're adults and she treats us like we're childrenstill. My husband gets annoyed with her about being home when it getsdark out.

When it comes to my husbands relatives hismother and step dad drive us nuts about being just like them,going tothe same church as they go and never ever drink to them one littledrink is a big sin.When we got married his mother and step dad foundout we had some drinks on our honeymoon they had a harry fit over it.Wehad to put them in place over it.We told them there was nothing wrongwith drinking once in a while.We don't drink to get drunk,but we drinkonce in a while for special occasions,like our anniversary or Christmastime.When it comes to church we told them we're adults and it's our ownchoice to when it comes to going to church.I feel everybody has theright to go to church where they feel is right to them.If somebodydoesn't go to church that's there right just as well.Anyway we were soglad that his mother and stepdad moved to another state so we don'thave to deal with them very much.There was a period of time when myhusband and my self didn't talk to his mother and stepdad because therewas to much tension.We talk to them now,but not that often.So now youknow why we like our Pepper more then we like somepeople.

No question of a doubt I love my rabbits more!

-Carolyn

Yep, i love my friends and family but i like mybunnies alot more than some people, i have way more fun with them, theydon't bitch, you can tell them anything and they always make me laugh!(As for my cat i like him more than some of my friends, he's such asweetie, when i get back from school he follows me around the house,sitting next to me when i am having dinner and doing my homework andsitting on my knee when i watch TV and even lying outside the bathroomdoor when i am having a shower then he thinks when i go to bed he isoff duty so he goes outside. Bless him!) Animals make the BESTfriends!:D

Pepper wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
No question of a doubt!

-Carolyn
So you agree with me on this one.

Wholeheartedly, My Dear Friend!

Wholeheartedly! :highfive:

Kisses to Pepper. :kiss:

-Carolyn

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Yep, i love my friends and family but i like my bunnies alotmore than some people, i have way more fun with them, they don't bitch,you can tell them anything and they always make me laugh!( As for mycat i like him more than some of my friends, he's such a sweetie, wheni get back from school he follows me around the house, sitting next tome when i am having dinner and doing my homework and sitting on my kneewhen i watch TV and even lying outside the bathroom door when i amhaving a shower then he thinks when i go to bed he is off duty so hegoes outside. Bless him!) Animals make the BESTfriends!:D
I love when he gives us his bunny kissesthat's so sweet. We can talk to Pepper all we want and nocomplaints.

Carolyn wrote:
Pepper wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
No question of adoubt!

-Carolyn
So you agree with me on this one.

Wholeheartedly, My Dear Friend!

Wholeheartedly! :highfive:

Kisses to Pepper. :kiss:

-Carolyn
Hi! Carolyn

As a joke should we send our relatives your way?

Also, by the way I forgot to add,Myin-laws or my brother and grandmother won't know what I said about thembecause none of them have rabbits or have computers.So Idon't think I have to be concerned about that.In fact some of myrelatives have asked me why I have a rabbit,which I was annoyed withthem asking.My relatives either have dogs or cats and I guess their notused to a rabbit as a pet.

Pepper wrote:
Hi! Carolyn

As a joke should we send our relatives your way?

Don't expect them to come back alive.

-Carolyn

I'm glad I have good inlaws. They're the best actually.

As far as liking my rabbits more than some people... YES!!! Especially those annoying drivers who cut you off. GRRRRR

backround on the sister-in-law....

i moved in with her and my brother to save $$ for a car. ever since imoved in, she has made my life, and my bunnies life miserable. She isalways complaining that the rabbits smell, they do not! She is visiblyannoyed when i let them out to play. She also does alot of other thingsthat drive me crazy, but i mostly am hurt when she says bad thingsabout my babies.

But... i am moving out October 1st. A 2 bedroom apartment, for me and the bunnies, Yeah!:groupparty:

I definately love my bunnies more than anything/anybody!

Nicole

Hi! Nicole

I have a question for you does your brother stick up for you or is yoursister-in-law the boss of the house or maybe your brother doesn't wanther to complain at him if he sticks up for you.Maybe you could get yourbunnies to attack your sister-in-law.(that was a joke of course on yourbunnies attacking your sister-in-law,but I'm sure the idea does soundlike an idea.)

hey, my brother lets her run everything! Shehasn't worked in 2 years (no kids) and my brother supports her. She haseven said she doesn't need to work cause she has a man to support her.She said that to me! my brother can't even stick up for himself nevermind me. but i try to stay out of his business. and i don't sayanything to either of them cause i don't want to cause problems. i willsoon move out, and thet can "enjoy" their life together.

Funnily enough, my sister-in-law recently said she couldn't wait for meto move out cause she can't wait to get rid of the rabbits. sheactually said that to my face! and my youngest rabbit Kweli must feelsome evil vibes from her, cause Kweli has started chasing her andnipping at her ankles. Now sister-in-law is scared of Kweli and won'tdare to leave her legs dangling from the couch.

LOL

Nicole

Oh, do you even need to ask? There areso many rabbits I like better then so many people. If Ididn't need money, I could just go and be done with peoplecompletely. I really don't need too many of them.And let me tell you, Shawn's parents are at the top of my list most ofthe time.

Jen

HEy no Fair I like MarilynMansons music too . and Rob Zombie , andAlice Cooper

I agree though , I definately spend moretime with my rabbits that Iwould normally spend with People .Animals dont put conditions on Others,Rabbits condions are , feed me love me ,feed me love me , oh ya andchange that litter box it smells bad lol.

I know what you mean somepeople i really hate but sometimes if you wanna be on your own and tobe peaceful its nice to go and see my bunnies and guinea as i know theyalways cheer me up lol just looking at there faces xxx

gypsy wrote:
HEy no Fair I like MarilynMansons music too . and Rob Zombie , andAlice Cooper

I agree though , I definately spend moretime with my rabbits that Iwould normally spend with People .Animals dont put conditions on Others,Rabbits condions are , feed me love me ,feed me love me , oh ya andchange that litter box it smells bad lol.
My husband likes Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie,but Marilyn Manson wethink is the worst,because I heard one time he burned the flag and heacts worse thenAlice Cooper and Rob Zombie.It wasn't justMarilyn Manson we disagree with when it comes to my brother he doesother things that are stupid,like driving his car with no insurance andexpired tabs.He finally got pulled over and the police toldhim he couldn't drive his car until he got his tabs updated andinsurance.He told the police he didn't have money for it,but then hetells me he makes $17.00 an hour at his job.If he made $17.00 an hourat his job don't you think he would be able to afford his tabs andinsurance on his car.Plus,he dropped out of high school,so I know he'snot making no $17.00 an hour at his job,so he likes to tellstories.With his crazy story telling and other stupid stuff he doesthat annoys us.My brother reminds me of Michael Keaton in the movie TheDream Team,so if you ever watched this movie my brother acts just likeMichael Keaton in this movie.In this movie Michael Keaton plays Billy apathological liar with a violent streak,that's what it saids on theback cover of my movie.If you haven't seen this movie it's about fourmental patients who get separated from their therapist on the way to abaseball game.The only difference is my brother isn't a mental patientyet,but if hekeeps going like he is he could be on the waythere.My brother does see a therapist on anoutpatientbasics,I think he suppost to go once a week. He had to go toa therapist because the court made him go,because of a court issue hehas going on.I hope my brother gets his life turned around for thebetter.

Pepper I like my animals more than mostpeople. To pets it doesn't matter what you look like, howmuch money you make, your race, religion, or anything else.They love you regardless.

Whenever you get down about your in-laws, just hug your bunny and it will help you feel better.

ETA - Remeber, when you married, you vowed to love your husband, not his family lol.

Sorry to hear about your brother i hope he getshis life straight.I read in the paper recently that a certain companywas paying 17 dollars an hour to guys that are welders right out ofhigh school.they attended the Vocational technical school while in highschool.bluebird

Back