List your pets!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mice or rats. Rats are more nutritional and closer to their natural diet though. Sooo easy to take care of! I buy already dead/frozen rats so all I have to do is thaw them and feed them to him. I could never feed live - I find that cruel. Besides, I've always wanted pet rats, but they're illegal here, lol.

I have 3 dogs: a bullmastiff and 2 coton de tulears, 4 fish, one of them being a baby that one of our fish had!, 8 rabbits, 4 of them are babies, and we will sell 2 of them. our rabbits names are Cocoa, Lily, Pockets, Ranger, Taz, i think i will name a baby pepper, and another 2 unnamed babies!

I have ...

1 Mini Rex female rabbit, Pikachu (9 months old)
1e70nb.jpg

1 Moasic male chinchilla, Neptune (5 months old)
314v8nd.jpg

2 male rats, Togipi & Bullet (10 months old)
2ekjg5v.jpg

& a PREGNATE rat, Kawaii (3-5 months old)
w0repd.jpg

ill be keeping 6, yes 6 of her babies! dont worry i have a huge cage, 2 of them.

we have 1 leopard gecko- Lady :) (about a year and a half old)
our betta Derp and his snail pal Gary (both under a year)
and our bun, Frank (a year old but new to us :) )

we hope to add a cat but we live in an apartment so thatll be it for us until we are in a house. lol

babygirl4.jpg

431742_10151227144143535_822127345_n.jpg

first picture.jpg

photo (3).jpg

I have Lucy a 9 yr old beagle/German shepherd mix; BeBe, a 2 yr old Tortoiseshell Siberian cat; Sparkles and Yolko, 8 month old Rhode Island Red hens, A breeding pair of Firebellied Toads (Bubba & Green Thing) A breeding pair of Baja Pacific Chorus Frogs (FROG (pronounced ferojee), and Bigfoot), a 5 yr old veiltail betta (Owen), and a 30 gal aquarium with: 2 male African Dwarf Frogs (Tic & Tac), an albino Cory, 2 rosy reds (meant to be feeders!), 1 silver white cloud, 1 neon tetra, and an ongoing cycle of reproducing tadpole snails.

I didn't add the bunnies because this is Let your Hare Down.

Well, everyone knows about our bunnehs here, so I'll just post about the other members of our furry little family :)

First up we have Dodger, our 12 year old American Eskimo x Lhasa Apso. He's an absoloutly fantastic dog!

3120_1134296794092_642416_n.jpg

Then we have my BEAUTIFUL boy Ben, an 8-year-old Arabian. I love this horse to death, he's just such a wonderful boy and the sweetest thing.

423167_3125335528816_342402144_n.jpg

387651_2680337484143_619708167_n.jpg

Then we have our little spitfire Kipcha, she's quite the spunky little girl. She's 2-years-old and we got her when she was only 3 days old when we got her <3

Kipcha then,
180603_1769916804195_2872793_n.jpg

And Kipcha now!
254818_4179557043695_219041401_n.jpg

Then we have Magyk, our Chinchilla. A rescue chin and a fantastic girl. Chins are definitely a unique pet!
397645_2835782850180_813294148_n.jpg

Reptiles and what not seem so much more common in the states. Do you guys need licences over there? We need licences to keep them in Australia. You can buy some in pet stores here but not a lot of people have them. My boyfriend and I are saving up for a turtle, they cost about $400 just for the turtle, we just bought a tank and the licence is $100 or so per year depending on what kind of reptile you have.

Anyhow, these are my pets.

First we have Bubbles and Tanny my mice. RIP Tanny xox
bubblesandtanny2.jpg

Then there is Gizmo and Zero my chubby guinea pigs. (and Bambi in the background)
sam1299x.jpg

Finally my buns Cleo and Bambi. The only photo I have of them together because they are currently being bonded.
cleoandbambi2.jpg

This little guy showed up in my oak tree a couple weeks ago. I found his previous owner, who said her BF threw him out for biting their son. He is very sweet and does not bite me now that he is not afraid. I named him Elf.
elfdec9009.jpg

elfdec9020.jpg

elfvetday018.jpg

elfvetday021.jpg

Cassness, you don't need a license here for reptiles. In Florida we actually have a problem with people buying baby boas and releasing them into the wild when they're adults. And here most turtles are around $25 and tortoises are a little bit more. You can basically just go to a pet store and buy whatever reptiles you want.

2 cats: Sperky (19 year old black and white female) Queria aka Ki Kat (8 year old male orange tabby)
Currently 2 buns: Melody (7 year old mini rex mix) and Petals (rex) I'm not sure how old she is but I think under a year
1 child: Damien 9 years old
1 Other Half

Cassness, you don't need a license here for reptiles. In Florida we actually have a problem with people buying baby boas and releasing them into the wild when they're adults. And here most turtles are around $25 and tortoises are a little bit more. You can basically just go to a pet store and buy whatever reptiles you want.

Ack! How annoying! Haha you even need a license to keep frogs and they cost $60 each here! Australia has tough pet laws, I need to move so I can have the menagerie of animals I wish for!

I see people constantly getting rid of bearded dragons, boas, pythons, corn snakes, iguanas, chameleons, stuff like that all the time on Craigslist. Sometimes it makes me wish we did have stricter pet laws. ANYONE can get a snake or lizard here.

I see people constantly getting rid of bearded dragons, boas, pythons, corn snakes, iguanas, chameleons, stuff like that all the time on Craigslist. Sometimes it makes me wish we did have stricter pet laws. ANYONE can get a snake or lizard here.

I kinda think you should have to have a license before you can get a pet of any kind... or have a kid, for that matter :p

I completely agree with you about kids. Too many people don't think before they have kids... and those of us that do and decide we wouldn't want any get treated like we're weird.

(sorry, my family keeps trying to convince me that I'll change my mind one day and today they were particularly insistent.)

Latest posts

Back