List your pets!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ LOL fantastic :p

Where did you find your German Giant? I've never seen any around my area. (I'm in New Hampshire).

Kai baby is straight out of Germany. I did find a meat breeder for continentals and germans in....up north new england ways somewhere. I will have to get back to you on that. But he's the only one I've found.

I have a asain longtailed lizard, green anole, leoperd gecko, panther gecko, peacock day gecko, 3 firebelly toads 1 fre belly newt, crested gecko,3 ethiopion frogs, 1 old english sheepdog, 1 10 gallon community fish tank 1 5 gallon community fiosh tank 1 20 gallon green spotted puffer fish tank soon to get a dutch a younger dutch rabbit! also 3 betta fish.

Update~2 new additions!
Yuna- female Hawkheaded Parrot{Yuna was on deaths door when she joined us. She has since become well and is a sweetheart. She has only one foot.)
yunaprone001.jpg

yunatoday006.jpg

Pico-male green aracari-his mom had to find a home for him, as their son was having allergy issues. The drs thought it best they rehome all of their pets and remove the carpet.
picoandjewels015.jpg

breakfastwithpico004.jpg

javatreewrapped011.jpg

Wow! Do you have to have an exotic license for Pico? What a unique bird with unique needs. Same for little Yuna. My Goffins is a handful and they're quite common!

Oh and I have..

2 bunnies, Oreo and Bugsy
1 dog, Oso (he's oh-so-special OSSSOOOO) if you have kids you know the cartoon lol.

and 2 fish. Lotty Dotty and other fish (we havent named him lol)

No license needed. Some examples of birds you need a license for are~Queen Of Bavaria Conures-aka Golden Conures, and Vinaceous Amazons-the latter of which is a dream bird for me!Thank you for the compliments.:)

Oh god
18 cats- Mittens , Blacky, Maddie, London, Gracie, Dusty, Ringo, Bailey, Cream, Shithead, Verdigo, Tough Guy(or Buddy), Kitty, Kat, Baby Girl, Gideon, Lucca, and Bootsy.

3 dogs- Bobo and Alex are pomeranians, Angel the black lab.

4 rats- Mama, Missy, Koda and Ben. (Babysitting one for school for the summer named Jared)

2 bunnies- Oliver mini Rex and Daisy Netherland dwarf.

2 hissing cockroaches no names.

3 molly fish in one tank, 1 gold fish in another.

1 chipmunk named Chippy who we rescued as a baby.

We have:

2 Dogs: 4 1/2 year old Jack Russel Terrier Named Jack
1 1/2 year old Husky/Sheperd Cross Named Axel

4 Cats... all resues.
1 Year old Black Cat - Chanel
1 Year old Orange/white Tabby - Tiger
4 Month old White and black med. hair - Oreo
11 week old Calico - Molly
Chanel was supposed to be a foster kitty, was only supposed to keep her until she found a forever home, which ended up being our place!

Tiger was found in a bush abandoned with his litter mates.

Oreo again was a foster kitty and I just recently said I would keep her.

Molly was about 4-5 weeks old when I got her!! The lady who had her before told a friend of a friend that if this kitten wasnt picked up by noon that day, then the kitten was being set outside to fend for itself!! I went and picked her up and have been raising her. She is staying!

5 Rabbits (well 9 right now)
Bubbles - Mini Rex
Thumper - Mini Rex
Speckles - Mini Rex/Holland lop
Cinnamon - Mini Rex/Holland Lop
Scruffy - mini lop/lion head
And.. 4 - 6 day old mini rex/holland lop kits! :)

and about 50 fish..

AND.. We do not live in a farm!! We live in town!! Our neighbours must think we are nuts!!

Wanted to post a few pictures. :) Not all obviously. I'll post pictures of MY babies. Specifically my animals, hehe.

6zsbah.jpg

This is Alex my pomeranian. He is about 12 years old.

359lt8o.jpg

Mittens my tabby. She is about 13 years old.

v6rtjt.jpg

Oliver the Mini Rex. He is about 1 and a half years old.

30su06f.jpg

Daisy the Netherland Dwarf. She is about 5 years old.

289abnm.jpg

This is Boone, he hasn't been around since 9th grade.. He was my buddy and he got hit in the road... I was so depressed I didn't eat for a few days and I cried throughout school. It was sad. :( I still miss him but I have a picture of me and him in my room in a frame. <3

Three dogs-Tipper, Sophie, Shiva
Two rats-Kentucky and Pixel
One cat-Gabby
One rabbit-Teddy

But the only ones that are not technically my parents', as in I pay for their care, are Kentucky, Pixel and Teddy. Tipper and Sophie are my mom's dogs, Shiva is my dad's dog, and Gabby is my mom's ex-husband's cat (I still have a very close relationship with him). Kentucky and Pixel live with my boyfriend because I'm so allergic to them I couldn't take care of them anymore, but I still see them on a regular basis and play with them as much as I can. Teddy is actually my only animal I'm not allergic to...

Edit: I guess I could put my boyfriend's cat Star on the list too. I pretty much am in love with that cat. She's such a sweetheart. :)

I've met two amazons and they kind of ruined the name for me. Terrible tempered but smart. I hear amazon and run in the opposite direction!

I have:
3 Desert Tortoises -
IMG_9640.jpg

Severus(Sevvie) 4 years
IMG_9589.jpg

Donatello(Donnie)5 years
IMG_9635.jpg

Franklin(Frankie)2 years. 2 live outside, 1 in a 5x4 tortoise table in the spare room.
IMG_9624.jpg

1 Holland Lop Rabbit - Stephen Jr.(Stevie)6 months old. Lives with me in my bedroom.
IMAG0220.jpg

My Mom has a 2 month old kitten, his mother abandoned him when he was only 2 weeks old and my Mom took him in. I think he's evil, he attacks whenever I enter the room. His name is Rowdie. (old pic)
cat.jpg

I have:

4 cats;
Cali-tabby mix, shes 11 yrs old
Smedley-tortoise shell(black and orange) shes 12 and Cali's mom. My mom got her from a bar parking lot when she was 6 months old.
Smokey-tortoise shell(gray, orange and white) shes 3. We got her from an old lady who passed away in our old apartment complex. Her family was going to take her to the pound so we took her. She turned out to be one of the best, most intelligent cats I've ever had.
Bronco-a tabby; he's a little over a year and someone dropped him and his sister off at our house when they were tiny kittens. Hes a great outside cat.

1 dog; Woody. Hes a 6 year old dingo.

2 World Famous Jersey Blue Giant chickens: 1 rooster, 1 hen. They're a little over a year.

4 giant fish; 2 golden red-tailed tin foil barbs, and 2 blood parrots. They're all over a year old.

And of course, my white mini lop, Bunny Foo Foo shes almost 3.

And a 14 month old son, Anderson. Who loves all the animals especially Smedley, who has slept in the crib with him since birth!

Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie" (aka: Chuck, Charles, Char, Shivers), 5 years old in September, rescued at eight months old, purebred Beagle, possibly one of the smartest dogs I've ever owned - knows over forty commands currently.
379454_2757212613626_266045422_n.jpg

Santeria, aka "Ria", 4 month old Lab/Border Collie mix, rescued at six weeks old.
488051_4414046513438_1003125760_n.jpg

Maya, aka Mayadoo, purebred Rottweiler, RIP - let go last year, one of the best rescues I ever rehabilitated.
270280_2253479380610_2151027_n.jpg

Courajess, 4 year old Ball Python, rescued as well.
34461_1549881391100_7496605_n.jpg

Crush, Holland Lop, three years old, rescue.
575651_4376207567488_831600761_a.jpg

McGee, 5 year old Syrian Hamster, rescue.

I've also owned many dogs, worked with dog rescues for several years, have owned cats, had a second snake until she fell ill last year, had Leopard Geckos, etc.

I'll also be getting my next bunny next month - she's a seven month old Lionhead currently(and aptly) named Fluffy by my friends two year old - her name will change when she comes to live with me.

Latest posts

Back