Lionhead Lovers List

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TedandPetal wrote:
so she does, although ted lost all her fur on her back she just has side skirts now lol and her mane.
What happened to her fur? Just normal molting?

TedandPetal wrote:
sorry i meant she lost all the long stuff, she's jet black now on the back. :D
Oh I see. I was wondering if Raylann will loose all the lighter stuff at the end because whenever I groom her I pull loads of it out. I've only had her for a month or so and she wasn't looked after were she was before. I guess she'll have shed it by summer

yeah she will, i stopped combing ted though and i just use a brush and brush her mane, she'll probably end up looking like ted cos thats the way ted was when i got her, she's 10months old now. does she get little crimps in her asif someones crimped it? ted always gets it it's so sweet.

TedandPetal wrote:
yeah she will, i stopped combing ted though and i just use a brush and brush her mane, she'll probably end up looking like ted cos thats the way ted was when i got her, she's 10months old now. does she get little crimps in her asif someones crimped it? ted always gets it it's so sweet.
I wouldn't mind if all the light grey stuff came off as it is quite loose and looks a bit dry. Raylann is about a year though but I think she grew all that extra hair by being kept in a drafty hutch that wasn't cleaned properly either. We have to keep comparing notes:)

hey sabine sorry for late response. well if you use a fine comb it should take most of it out. although make sure you hold it at the roots and comb it so as not to hurt her, you probably know that but just incase. keep a wee eye on it, it should be really soft fur but maybe cos she didn't have a great start it'll take a wee while for you to get some lusture in it. yeah pm me anytime.

Well, I don't have a "purebred" lionhead, but I do have a lionlop! :) Here's Miss Emma!

Looking quite royal...
1008192pi4.jpg

Here's her funny little black & white mane!
1008096ij9.jpg

[align=center]
12879_262028_330000000.jpg

[/align] This is Mr. Wicket at 5 weeks old. He'll be coming home this Saturday to be spoiled and pampered.

Mr. Wicket looks like an adorable version of a dust bunny that I recently found under my bed. I wish that my dust bunnies looked and acted more like that! :p

Here are my two baby lionheads Lea and Aslan...:)

So the sablepoint is my doe Lea, the vienna marked buck is Aslan.

Leas mane isnt in yet...but the breeder promises it will as she gets older, Aslans is really cute. Its not huge but its getting there :)

LeaAslan2.jpg

What is this?? Its not like the rest...? lol

Lea1.jpg

You can tell they're bored of me already :p

LeaAslan1.jpg

Aslan2.jpg

Don't worry, I've made their home more interesting sine this picture. With a box to hangout in with lots of hay and I've added a litter box...putting their new and improved corner one in tonight though...With critter litter :D

AslanLeaincage.jpg

Aslan hanging out with the breeders son before I got him :)
Aslanwithbreedersson.jpg

Lea2.jpg

Checking out the camera while hanging out on my lap :)
Aslan1.jpg

Awww I just wanted to say to everyone on here that I LOVE your broken lionheads...SO cute.
I love the vienna marked and broken colors.
Thats what I'm trying to go for when I breed my lionheads.
I have my vienna marked buck and my sable point doe, she is a Vienna carrier, he father was a vienna marked.
And then I am hoping to get a broken doe with a BEW mother and broken father.
As soon as I find the right one...lol
And then thats it. All three will be my spoiled babies haha
but just wanted to say, they are all SO cute :)

Latest posts

Back