Lionhead Lovers List

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info, Peg! I wish I could get a lionhead from you, being the sweet and responsible person you are, but... I live in Greece, and I wouldn't easily trust getting such a bun here (the've been around only for a couple of years...).

Marietta

I just joined recently, here are pictures of my lionhead Simba. She was named before we got her, so its a girl with a boy name, ah well.

Oct06003.jpg

nov2304052.jpg

nov2304055.jpg

nov2304047.jpg

Here is Lola, she is my first Lionhead and I must have more!!! I've been bitten by the lionhead bug:bunnyheartsorry the picture is fuzzy, I try to get better ones, but she is quick!:rabbithop

bunny2.jpg

bunny3.jpg

bunny1.jpg

Sheis in her travel "cage". It was the only way I could get her to sit long enough.

heres mine. It's a REW and his name is White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland)

2699252630_497feb50aa.jpg

2699251758_8f62f92837.jpg

2698433893_a4211e61bc.jpg

more pics to come and i was wondering if anyone had pictures of a BEW Lion Head. Im looking to buy one but i like the ones with out a full mane like the one i have.

the wanting helped, pepe got much more hair!:shock::biggrin2:
DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

though he has more beard than mane!
lol6.gif

but then klopfer lost his hairdo!
graben034.jpg

not a lionhead any more
tr4.gif

Hi,

I just joined and I saw this thread so I thought I would post a video with two of our rabbits in it. This is a video of James Bunn when he was really little, his mom appears also and she is the lion head. His dad is just a dwarf so I guess he's half lion head.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA0PatYlgSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA0PatYlgSk[/ame]

ThatsMySimi wrote:
Heres one to show how big my baby is:

And here are some baby pics:
simi6.jpg

simi.jpg

And here she is with her sister before I brought her home...
babygirlveryverycute.jpg

(shes the one looking at the camera)

Sorry for all the different size of pics.

SSS

I just got a lionhead on New Years day and his fur looks just like this on his face anyway...his body has "normal" fur. He's reportedly around a year old, is it normal for their fur to stay this way?

I mean I think he's just adorable the way he is, but I see from a lot of other photos posted of lionheads with longer not so "fuzzy" manes. Just curious

This is my baby girl Princess, she is a lionlop except her ears don't lop anymore, they did when she was a baby

GEDC0469.jpg

How did I miss this thread? :shock:
Here is Dewey! I'm currently looking into showing him (for fun). :)

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0008-2.jpg

DSCF0012-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back