Legit animal communicators?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe try with Zaide or one of the rats in specific - or even with one of the bunnies. (Actually - maybe not with Zaide till you have a relationship where you trust her...).

I wish I could be more help or encouragement.

Honestly - I didn't trust Arlene at first - it was only when she was able to give me SPECIFIC information about Tiny that I was willing to trust her - then when she shared specific information about Puck...very specific information...I knew she was real.

She responded with...

"Glad you were able to identify your first rattie. I got a confirmation on it when I tried putting the "male" energy on a soul level, not a physical one. You are right, it can be hard to determine gender, especially after they pass.

We can try with Zaide. I'll tune in a bit later on."

Her emails aren't just that, we are talking about rats and stuff, but I am only posting stuff relating to animal communication :p.

I did ask her to tune into Zaide when she gets the chance. If it isn't sounding like him...then I will try with Morgan (who I know 100%). In a way I am scared I won't get what Carol (or Arlene when I use her) are talking about. I have a terrible memory and Zaide was "last year". Maybe if Carol's connection with Zaide doesn't work for me, but it works for the living....then I will use her for the living and contact Arlene for the dead.

I am going to try not to be disappointed if Carol doesn't work out for me. I know that animal communication IS REAL, even though I haven't really experienced it for myself. I know I can always contact Arlene when she is well again.

I told Ryan that Carol is also a psychic and can talk to deseased people, too...and he asked me to ask her if she could connect with his father who passed away almost 4 years ago. I told him I want to wait until she proves herself with the animals, first. I am also scared to go "fooling with" dead humans because ghosts are seriously my worst fear (besides frogs & toads)....I live in fear of ghosts daily. Maybe it is paranoia...but it still freaks me out. I am freaked out because what if Mark decides to "come and visit" after Carol speaks with him? I already had one experience where I actually saw him one early morning in the laundry room at my MIL's house....I don't want to experience those things again. Figment of imagination? Maybe...but I saw him clear as day for a split second. I wasn't even thinking about him before I had saw him, too....he was just "there".

"Hi Amy,

I've tried a couple of times to check in with Zaide and get no connect. That's not unheard of for me but certainly not usual. It can mean one of two things. It has been too soon since passing and there is transitional things going on, or the soul has already re-incarnated. Don't know which or neither! Just know it isn't bad, far from it, delays are usually good things, which I have just not yet encountered yet.

As soon as I get some info I will let you know. I'm going to check in with my guides if I don't hear from Zaide."

TinysMom wrote:
How do you feel about her responses?
To be honest, I am not sure yet. I might ask her to speak with Morgan...but I am not sure of what I should have her ask him??...so I know it is the real deal. I mean, she did do the "sample" for me that really sounded like my first rat.

To me the example just seems like an overall personality and it connected to your first rat. I think you should ask her about Morgan, but should ask about specifics like things that she wouldnt be able to know. Maybe the way you set up his area or his favorite things. If she is able to tell you more specifics about him then you might get a better feeling about her.

I also agree that asking specifics is a good thing because you can then know for sure whether or not she is something who is reliable and someone you trust. If you can get some basic trust with her ability then maybe her responses may mean different things to you because you will trust what she says.

Another option is to try someone else, such as the other lady, and see if she says the same things.

Thanks, guys. I will ask her either about Morgan or Juju (my kitty), the next time she emails back :).

Keep us updated - this is very interesting. I am waiting to talk to Arlene again (hopefully before next Wednesday when Zeus has his vet appointment).

I guess I was a bit bothered by what you shared because it wasn't really specific (to me). I mean - there were things shared about Tiny, Puck and even Zeus that were very specific...down to what Zeus' room looked like at his first home before he returned to the shelter...(it was a Florida room with large windows that opened outside where they could get playtime in a pen sometimes).

Maybe you can ask the animals something specific that will help you feel better.

Yeah, I definitely want to know specific things...then I will feel much better. If it doesn't work out with Carol...I know I can use someone else to communicate for me.

I guess I don't get how Zaide could be reincarnated? That is when you are "born" into a new life, correct? Why wouldn't Tiny be born into a new life by now? I doesn't make sense, lol.

We will see. I know if things don't work out with Carol, then I am still going to be positive.

I would love to talk to Arlene, Peg...so please let me know when she is "back in action"...I need to be able to talk to Sammy (our dog) and tell him to quit pooping in the house when I turn my back right before I take him outside...he needs to know that whinning or barking at the door is acceptable!! I might also want to chat with Brody...so he knows the reason why he doesn't get to play outside of his cage often is because he pees on the carpet within 1 minute of letting him loose..and he needs to stop!!

I'm going to pm you some stuff....

By the way - for those who are wondering about this - one of the people Arlene trained under (Carol Gurney if I remember right) charges $175 for a 45 minute session if you use her - or $110 per $45 minute session if you use one of the people who work with her.

So I think the fees I've been seeing are pretty good...compared to that.

"Hi Amy,

I am having some computer challenges but wanted to be sure to write to you with news of Zaide. I feel strongly he has already reincarnated. Possibly as a black cat. Animals don't usually spend a lot of time on the other side as many people do. They don't have the baggage we do so they move on to love again. It's a beautiful thing really, animals are such love bugs.

So your baby Zaide is fine in soul and body. He's just in another body. :)

As for you current cat Juju. It feels right to have taken him off the dry food. I just heard from my guides that if anything continues to be wrong he will let you know. If you monitor him and be especially loving (I know you are anyway) you may develop a telepathic connection and begin a new journey with. There is something he wants to communicate to you that is why he is getting sick now. he has a bit of frustration that you don't understand what he is saying.

That's it for now. If you email me and don't hear back soon you can call me. Hopefully I will get the money to fix my computer!"

I don't get why IF Zaide was reincarnated...WHY he wouldn't wait and come back to me...like Tiny wants to come back to Peg. Hrm....I don't know?? So, that didn't help me much...as I feel I can still reach Zaide.

About Juju...I told her Juju went off of his dry food and is currently only eating wet. Weird how she says I might develop a telepathic connection with Juju because I was going to "practice" communication with Juju this weekend because I have bought a MP3 book thing from the lady who tought Arlene (thanks, Peg!). Carol did also say she was Psychic.

Now...I wonder what Juju wants? Maybe that is why he runs around at feeding times and random times screaming at me....."MAAAA-MAAA-MAMAAAAAA!!!".

:ponder:

I'm still waiting to hear back from Arlene about Zaide - so I have no answers for you there. I know she has been very busy and not feeling well...

I didn't get a chance to listen to all of that book on animal communication....just part of it. All I can say is..."be careful".

I've been practicing with Zeus...trying to communicate with him. Last night I was focusing on sending him pictures on the trip to the vet...how he'll be in his kennel - and a long car ride that might make him sleepy (it makes me sleepy) - and then the parrot at the vets who talks - and the vet herself. I was tryiikng to send a picture of him laying on an XRay table and tell him that they were just going to take pictures and he needed to relax.

Well - he was so relaxed - he rolled and fell off the bed and then looked at me like it was my fault.

Needless to say - I petted him and apologized and said we'd finish later.

So be careful where JuJu is sitting at the time....

Peg...that is so hilarious!!

Have you been getting any luck with messages back...or are you feeling like it is "all in you're head?"

I did have one time when I distinctly felt as if he was telling me "thats enough" - and those were the words that came to my mind. I don't want to share it here right now - but I'll pm it to you later.

I didn't hear the words - it just was a very distinct feeling....and when I stopped - Zeus responded as if he was happy I'd been doing it - but happy that I stopped too....

Clear as mud - right?

I'm waiting for him to tell Arlene something like, "Mom keeps trying to communicate with me and she sends me thoughts and pictures and stuff - but she never shuts up long enough to hear what I have to tell her.."

Where did you get this mp3 book about communicating? It sounds interesting. Is it on a website? I'd love to communicate with my bunny and even dog (almost for the same reason as you amy)
Thanks! :D

Its on amazon.com and is by Carol Gurney. I forget the exact title at the moment but it was $8.99 for the MP3 download.

Latest posts

Back