Legit animal communicators?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, guys (just so you didn't think I forgot!).....I have to go to work in a little bit, then over to the humane society for my mentoring in the cat room (I'm volunteering)...so when I get home later I will reply in this thread.

TinysMom wrote:
werecatrising wrote:
http://www.reiki4critters.com/index.html

She has been a tremendous help to me.

She helped me immensely today too. I think I finally have peace about Tiny & Puck and she knew things that she could not have known from me or even the forum....

Thank you for posting, Peg! I did PM you, but I also want to let the forum know that I am still trying to think of questions to ask of Zaide....I am just at a loss what I should ask.

Amy - I JUST emailed you the session - read what she said about Puck in particular - his personality - and let me know what you think....

Wow.. so do you think she was pretty spot on with the readings from them IYO Peg? Would be very interesting if she was really and truly able to communicate, but I can be a bit of a skeptic, so would be interesting to hear more if people decide to use her :). Is it over the phone? Or just online?

Spring wrote:
Wow.. so do you think she was pretty spot on with the readings from them IYO Peg? Would be very interesting if she was really and truly able to communicate, but I can be a bit of a skeptic, so would be interesting to hear more if people decide to use her :). Is it over the phone? Or just online?
Here are some of the things she told me:

PUCK:
  • That he attacked a vacuum cleaner once
  • That he was a "daddy's boy"
  • That Art used to rub his fur back and forth - not just one direction - and he liked it that way
  • That when he almost died the first time - one of us (me) sat on the floor and held him until my leg fell asleep. Then I gave him to Art who told him he could leave if he had to....but that he'd prefer to have him stay. Art held him for something like 6 or 8 hours - and at the very end...Puck perked up and "came alive"...I was shocked. Puck said that Art gave him the strength to go on and healed him.
  • That he had a personality that would fill up a room
  • That he loved me - but he especially loved his daddy
All of this was true.

TINY:
  • That he hid his illness from me because he knew I couldn't help him
  • That he tried to die when I wasn't around because he didn't want me to see his pain
  • That he didn't like to share his yellow ball (actually - it was yellow and green) and that he really liked his ball - I had actually forgotten about his ball but I have pictures of him with it
  • That he felt I always blamed myself for things I couldn't control and so he wanted to spare me from knowing he was ill and there were more things like that
  • That he did come to me in a dream shortly after he passed because it was the only way I could "hear" him without crying.
and the one that blew me away...that she had NO WAY of knowing I'd written about in Tiny's Rainbow Bridge thread....

....that he serves as a "liason" to help rabbits cross over.

EDITED TO ADD: She even knew the color of the blanket Puck was wrapped in when we almost lost him - and that it was a soft fleece blanket.

Wow.. definitely some very specific things rather than just "Liked carrots" or something silly and broad. I might have thought maybe she used your email to search the internet, but if she replied with things you hadn't posted online, different story.

Very interesting.

Arlene is a god send.

She did a reading for me for my heart rat, Denny, and she knew so much that I hadn't told any one. It was amazing. I'm not surprised, Peg, that she knew so much. I truly believe she is for real, she just is too spot on not to be.

She told me the layout of my room once, down to the posters on my wall, as well.

She's a good friend of mine, and she's helped me many times with my critters... And many members on a rat forum I belong to have had her help them as well. She's well respected and loved in our community.

If I were going to go to any, it'd be Arlene.

Edit: I saved one of the readings, if anyone would like to see it.

Some of the stuff she shared with me concerned me. When we talked about rabbits crossing over - she described Jenny (and had the name Jean or Joan). Then when we were doing Puck (who was Jenny's love)....it came out that he was waiting for her to cross...

The thing is - I've been watching her lately...she's not happy. She's not ill. She's eating well - drinking well - exercising - pooping, etc.

But I see in her eyes - that she's leaving me soon. I talk to her about Puck and she brightens up...but truly ... I think she misses him and wants to be with him.

I went in tonight and petted her and told her if she wants to leave - I understand...that Puck loved her very much....

Sounds crazy...but if Jenny does pass - I will have peace.

Peg....I read you're email right when you sent it to me and had to walk away from the computer until now. I am amazed at how true everything was, having met both Tiny and Puck.

I don't know whether to cry or be happy. I am shocked. I really have no words, except....

I remember how Art used to pet Puck....so I sat there reading that part saying "omg, no no no no no!!" in my head, for some reason.

I am one of the lucky ones who had Tiny visit me in a dream, right after he had passed. I feel so honored that he remembered me and wanted to come to me so I had some peace from his passing. He was surely special, charging into my room because he could smell a banana from across the house.

I am really saddened, but yet happy knowing that Jenny will cross soon. Jenny was like my childhood rabbit, Middy, so I had a connection with her....as well as her lovely boy, Jenson.

In a way....I am not terrified anymore, knowing that animals that I have or that I am close with that are other peoples will die. I feel comfort in knowing that they really are okay after they pass...there really is life after death (which I did know before)...and I now know that I can connect with them after they leave this earth in body.

I thought about what I want to ask Zaide, and now I think I am ready to email Arlene tomorrow.

Peg...how did you talk with her....msn or something?

I'm a little late with this suggestion, but have you thought of crafting your own urn or something like it for Zaide's ashes?

My mom bought a wooden box from Michael's and painted it herself and that's where we keep the can of our kitty's ashes.

I think putting your own effort into something like that can really help with the grieving process.

She seems to pick up on a lot of things, not just what you want to know. She gets general feelings and smells and colors and images, and she interprets them the best she can. She saw my Denny in a jester's costume, which made sense because he was a very funny goofy guy. Sometimes what she gets doesn't apply to the animal you are wanting a specific reading for (such as when she told you that about Jenny). A few times she's said my other critters (or even human family members!!) were "butting in" and wanted something said, haha.

She basically told me the same thing for my Izzie, who was Denny's BFF. I didn't mention the fact that they were cagemates, and my concerns about Izzie were a while after Denny had passed. She knew though how they felt about each other.

I have been meaning to contact Arlene..but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I am glad that I waited. A lady that I have been emailing back and forth about rats (she lives in the next few towns over)...is an animal communicator!! She is willing to talk to Zaide and anyone else for free!

I am going to give her a chance. I will let everyone know what happens.

On a side note...I will probably contact Arlene, as well. I would like to experience her services...she seems like such a great lady.

undergunfire wrote:
I have been meaning to contact Arlene..but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I am glad that I waited. A lady that I have been emailing back and forth about rats (she lives in the next few towns over)...is an animal communicator!! She is willing to talk to Zaide and anyone else for free!

I am going to give her a chance. I will let everyone know what happens.

On a side note...I will probably contact Arlene, as well. I would like to experience her services...she seems like such a great lady.

Its probably a good thing you haven't contacted Arlene yet. She's been ill and is really not feeling good right now. I don't think she'll be taking on any more clients for a few weeks - probably after September.

It will be interesting to hear what the other lady has to say....let us know.

Oh, no....I hope Arlene is going to be okay :(.

Carol and I decided that we can trade services....she does communication and I make hammocks for her ratties :D.

Carol replied back saying....

"Ok, here is a sample. It just comes to me that one of your babies, not sure which, wants to come back to you in rattie form. Wants to stick to your side, shoulder and be close ALL the time. He is positively insistent about it! LOL, he daily begs and pleads with his guides to let it be so. He is so funny. I get it now too that I am not told his name as a proof to you that this is real. I will describe the personality and you will know. Here goes:

He is very human-like. Funny, I am told to say, he wants to get inside your heart and love you forever to show you how much love you gave him. He says, "I could live forever and ever on the love you gave me alone!!! (His emphasis) And he means for eternity. Apparently you loved him with wings, (?) that allowed him to fly and feel what it is like to be understood and loved without any apparent differences between animal and human. He utterly adores you, Amy. So, who is this? I love his energy. He's smart but that is not his best quality, it's his likableness and quirkiness that makes him so lovable."

I think Carol is describing a "SHE". Remember, Peg, how Arlene thought Tiny was a girl when you first started talking? Well....what Carol replied with sounds like my first rat, Fayl, who passed away November of '06. She loved me dearly and it really showed.

I will reply back here once Carol lets me know if I was right...if it really was Fayl or not.

Definitely let us know what she says..it will be interesting.

Yes - at first Arlene thought Tiny was a she - but she said she does that sometimes....and sometimes she calls them "rats" instead of rabbits because a large amount of her work is with ratties...

Arlene made the mistake of telling Zeus he could contact her anytime...and he has. Its sorta hilarioius...if he and I have a fight cause he has to take medicine - he contacts her....or if he gets in trouble - he starts contacting her...and she asks me what he's done now..

Zeus is quite the character and it sounds like something Tiny would have done, Peg!

I said....

"Carol....Could it be Fayl...my first pet rat that I rescued? She LOVED me to death and would always beg to be near me. She was hardly ever in her cage, she always was sitting on my shoulder. You said a "he"...but doesn't genders sometimes get mixed up when communicating? If it really is a "he"...then I am unsure of which rat it could be. You said he wants to come BACK in rattie form, so I assume it is a rat?"

She said....

"I'm just the messenger. Not everyone can feel what it is that is told to them. The key is in the heart and feelings, not the intellect. I'm not the one to tell you who it is. If it doesn't feel right then maybe I'm not the right person to read for you."

:dunno

So I asked if we can try with Zaide. Maybe I don't feel a connection with her "sample" because I didn't ask her to talk to one specific animal.

Latest posts

Back