Kiwi & Papaya- the adventures of!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so hard to get pictures of Cookie by herself & with the cat! As soon as I'm near her, she needs to be with me, so always jumps up & runs over to me. That is why you guys haven't seen one of her with my cat. I also don't have many of her cause she's always so busy running around lol

My kiwi & papaya are also doing well. Now that they can't actually see Cookie, they are getting along like they used too. My SO has been gone for 2 weeks (long story), & what a difference that makes for their personalities. Kiwi & Papaya are acting like babies again, with their running around & bunny blinkies! :)

Kiwi has also been acting out a bit though. I dont think its cause of the SO being gone- more so because of Cookie? They have seen her. I dont know who started it first, but the towel came down that was over the gate, & i heard grunting. Well cookie was trying to get through, & it looked like kiwi (but could have been cookie as well), was lunging at the other one?? She's been digging A LOT which I try to stop when I hear/ see it, cause its the carpet that she's digging. Which I don't think is good for her if she injests any. She's also been digging in her litter box.

Why do bunnies dig??

Last edited:
So, i havent been on in a while, but all three of my little monkeys- Kiwi, Papaya, & Cookie, are doing well.

Kiwi is a demon child though. She will not stop digging. She digs everything now. The carpet, and her litter box. She also gets mad at her litter box, and starts beating it up. She moves it constantly. Poor Papaya has no where to poo sometimes, because she kicks all the shavings out of the litter box. I dont know why she has continued this behaviour. Can anyone shed any incite?

There have been a couple changes that have happened. Cookie is downstairs, so Im sure she can smell her. As well, my SO is gone... Its been a very sad time for me. The bunnies didnt like him anyways... He took the dog with him, so that should be positive for them.

Cookie follows me everywhere. She thinks she is a dog! She loves my cat too.

Latest posts

Back