kippers corner picture thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whisky's first time to see snow! he didnt know what to think of the stuff LOL

whiskysfirstsnow.jpg

whiskywhatisthisstuff.jpg

whiskysnowonnose.jpg

More pics to come soon! The batteries on my camera died LOL

this is our newest addition to bejoining the family sometime right before or shortly afterchristmas!! the family who has her now, is having issues withher and other bunnies and asked if we would like to have her,how could i say no!!!

everyone meet gracie mae!! a 4.5 month old fawn flemmie!!

:bunnydance:im excited andcant wait!! we decided to change gracie's name toBambi. Thank you PGG for the cute name!!!!!!

Didn't they tell you? They're sendingher to Tucker Town instead. I lost the family'snumber. Can you PM it to me??

-Carolyn

Laura wrote:
Oh, wow! Such beautiful pics of such beautiful buns!

Mouse really has a hard time relaxing, huh? :D

Laura
100_0799.jpg

:rofl:

LOL! I love the pictures of mouse taking a nap!! Such relaxation.

Carolyn wrote:
Didn't they tell you? They're sending her toTucker Town instead. I lost the family's number.Can you PM it to me??

-Carolyn

hahaha heres the number carolyn

1 555- she -stays lololol

yippppeeeee!!!:bunnydance::elephant::colors:gracie mae is going to be here tomorrow!! i just got an emailfrom the family saying they could make it here to bring her to us, i so cant wait to see and meet our new littlegirl!!

rob got thispicture last nite of malee and the baby we are keeping,bailey sleeping on the bed last nite. now howadorable is this hehe

our newestadditions!! pgg currently is holding them hostage until thefirst of the year lolol

these will be our show bunnies andpossibly in the future proud parents of some wonderfulbabies

dec_2005_075.jpg

this is coal, black mini rex

dec_2005_073.jpg

this is tim, blue buck mini rex

dec_2005_070.jpg

and our little girl katelyn, black mini rex

:bunnydance:

LuvaBun wrote:
I mean, Corky is mine and I never get to see him, and I think Fred is Carolyn's ;)

Jan

Right you are, Jan!

I'm getting him for Christmas...Santa said! :jumpforjoy:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back