kippers corner picture thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:inlove:They're so gorgeous! I love that beautiful color fur. I think Im in love!

pictures we took today !!whisky and kipper were out in the play pen together and after a fewinitial humps out of kipper LOL they did awesometogether. yes i know that wont last long with bothbeing boys but for now its adorable to see!!!

whisky111905.jpg

kipsandwhiskysizedifference111905.jpg

kipperrobandwhisky.jpg

jacobandwhisky111905.jpg

Shuu wrote:
They're so adorable together! It's like mini-me!
Took the words righ tout of my mouth, Shuu. Kipper does looklike he has a mini-me lol. And the Zoe is such a preciouslooking girl.

Nothing sweeter than baby bunnies. :inlove:

brimmhere wrote:
after a few initial humps out of kipper LOL
I think you meant THUMPS out of Kipper. :ponder:

Jacob looks so thrilled with Whiskey.

Do you have pictures of Zoe, Whiskey and Kipper together, to see the difference in their sizes?

Rainbows! :D

Pet_Bunny wrote:
brimmhere wrote:
after a few initial humps out of kipperLOL
I think you meant THUMPS out of Kipper. :ponder:

Jacob looks so thrilled with Whiskey.

Do you have pictures of Zoe, Whiskey and Kipper together, to see the difference in their sizes?

Rainbows! :D
I'm pretty sure she meant humps. ;)

yep humps lmbokipper is such the little horn ball poor poorwhisky. but kipper did stop and they got alongwell, were even grooming each other. tobad this couldnt last for ever ! its so awesome to see twobunnies play and groom each other

Those are the cutest pictures ever!Kipper is daddy-size and Whisky islittle boy-size.The picture with your son and Whiskey is So sweet.

_________
Nadia

oh no more bunnies on the napping list LOL im gonna have to lock them up heheheeh

What Loves!!

kipsandwhiskysizedifference111905.jpg

Too Adorable. Now if only Kipper knew he wasn't that size!

LOL my dear littlekipper, i wouldnt trade that lard butt for the worldLOL he is definetly my heartbunny!!! i was out today in the bunny shed cleaningcages and he just sat there and pouted until i let himout ears out sideways just staring at me likemommmm please let me out please mom please..... how can i say no tothat!! i opened his door and got the biggest kissever. so he got to romp around in the shed and helpme clean LOL then decided to have a run of the deck which heloves!

our 6 yr old son has shown interest inwanting to show rabbits, so we have decided to start also breeding andraising mini rex rabbits. my hubby is in love with the breedLOL

here is a pic of our first doe, which our son namepadme, after some starwars character poor bunnyLOL

wow im getting behind on picture takingLOL heres some snapshots from today of kipper, keely, mouse ,padme and whisky!!!

whiskychowingdown.jpg

look at how fat this little guy is getting!

lookatmegrow.jpg

but im so adorable, who cares if im pudgy!

padmecomeonletmeout.jpg

come on mom let me out, please ill be good LOL

kipperplayingshy.jpg

kipper, mr im camera shy NOT

heymom.jpg

hey there mom!!!!!

keely120205.jpg

now how adorable is this face!!!

keely is just so lazy LOL she wouldnt even lift her head up for a picture

keely1225.jpg

nope, still not lifting my head LOL gotta love her though, she is such a sweety!

ok gypsy these are just for you!!!

here is mouse!!

mousechowingdown.jpg

to busy eating to look at the camera

mouse1225.jpg

well , i guess i can come investigate for a second

What a face! :faint:

keely120205.jpg

Mouse is gorgeous - as are all your babies.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

mouse1225.jpg

Oh! I so love this face ,!!!!! I cantwait to get him here and snuggle teh widgets rightout of him .! Nice job w ith his teethOne can barely see there is a problem with them. Such a handsome Boy~

Back