kippers corner picture thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcomewhisky!! this little guy was scheduled tobe butcherd tomorrow! we went to meet a breeder to see boutsome cages and such and he was with his friend, who is also abreeder. i guess they were on a run tonite to get somerabbits. i swear they had 40 plus rabbits in theback of his truck, all either breeders, soon to be butcheredor whatever rabbits. i asked the guy about these 3 veryadorable little rabbits, at first glance i thought possiblypal's , but on closer look, they were 6 week oldred satins!!! i asked what was going to happen to those , hesaid they didnt have proper markings so were going to bebutcherd!! i asked if i could have one (actually beggedlmao) and he said yes pick one out!!!!!so rob little man here is name whisky (after the johnny redwhisky) he is freaking adorable to us and we dontcare if his markings are proper or not. okok time for pictures!!!!

whisky4.jpg

whisky3.jpg

whisky2.jpg

whisky.jpg

tylerjacobandwhisky.jpg

jacobandwhisky.jpg

yes this is jacobs little rabbit lmao he cried when itold him it was time to put him up in his cage!! poor littleguy, so yes little whisky here was a lucky bunny that willnow be in a great home where he will be loved and spoiledrotten!!! im so glad i decided to go tonite to talk to bobbout those cages!!!!

OMG what a beauty... I just love the ways theears bend down... I just wanna smoosh him. Talk about beingin the right place at the right time!

Susan

:faint: Whisky is A D O R A B L E!!

I'm so glad you saved his life. He's truly a beautiful bunny,Kim. I love his color and that sweet littleface. Kiss the tip of that lovely little nose forme.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Oooh, he is a gorgeous little babybun! Whiskey is the perfect name for him. He issooo adorable. I want one just like him!!

Congratulations on the new addition!

we are picking up zoe today, which isthe sister to whisky. she was picked out by anaquaintence, who no longer wants her. so we get her a bitafter noon today. i will get pics of zoe posted up latertoday. she is a real cutie!!

ok guys, here is littlezoe!! sister to whisky. we picked her up at 11amtoday.

:faint:

Bayyyyy-beeee!!

:kiss:

Smother them in kisses for me.

-Carolyn

sure will carolyn!!!! theseguys are just so darn adorable its hard not to kiss on themLOL i think they are happy to be back with eachother. we put a nesting box full of hay in the cage and bothzoe and whisky are happily curled up together. its funny howsmall they are, whisky is like the size of kippers headlmao little zoe is even smaller thanwhisky.

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! My goodness soooooo cute! I betbrother and sister are happy to be together. Great job! How big willthey be? Do you have cages and all of the accesories for them yet?

Precious, Precious, Precious - Kim. :hug:

I'm so happy for them. :dancing:

-Carolyn

jordiwes wrote:
Awwwwwwwwwww!!! My goodness soooooo cute! I bet brother andsister are happy to be together. Great job! How big will they be? Doyou have cages and all of the accesories for them yet?
as for size satins get around 8 to 11lbs fullgrown. we do have cage space for them as we will be raisingflemish giants. we pick up our 2 breeders at show thisweekend yeahhhh!!

not sure how big zoe will be as she was the runt, but im sureshe will catch up on size just fine. we areplanning on keeping whisky as just a house pet, as for zoe not sureyet. we are debating keeping her or finding a goodpet home for her. she is a real doll though and such a sweetlittle girl. i just couldnt stand the thought of them beingbutcherd.

Back