Kimiko's Wonderful World

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Vircia~ I have alot of catching up to do.I love coming on here to seeKimiko's picture. Congrats on your new place. I do agree with everyone about placing Kimiko's cage in your living room where she can interact with you and hubby.

Sorry about Sontaya, what a beautiful name. Hugs to you.

myheart :
lol :D hahahahahaha. Thank you for visiting. :) yes, she was like " okay, it's your pay back time ! " :) hehe.

Nela :
lol, it's revenge time :D Just kidding. I like when she lats down, too lazy to do anything, so we can do anything we want...ok except holding her, hehehe :) Yes, I really am happier. Seeing her finally settled in and more relaxed make me relaxed too. The last thing I want to see is she's sad or stressed of being in new home. I did take her with us, Nela. Now we're at hubby's hometown. She's doing ok, in fact she's doing great ! She binkied and ran happily since fisrt day we got here. Can you believe it ? We came to the conclusion that it wasn't new apartment which scared her of, but it was a scent of dog who lived there before ( he/she is belong to the owner ). Here our parents have a dog, but she's never allowed to come inside, so there's no scent of hers. SO Kimiko felt no tread, I think. Although, she did poop a bit on our bed, but not so much like before. :) So things are going good, thanks for asking.

Tristana :
:) hehehe tris. I was petting her and pursuading her to play with me, so this is how it looks like when Kimiko has no moods to play. :) hahaha.

hIn917 :
Helennnnn :) I haven't seen you here for ages ! Okay too much, but for a while... How are you ? Thank you for visiting us :) Yes, it's been a lot lately for us,but we'll get through this. Nice to see you again :) Take care.

[align=center]:rabbithopHappy Hoppy Holidays ! :rabbithop
[/align]
[align=left] Here comes Christmas !
My husband, Kimiko and I would like to wish you all Merry Christmas.

May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year! Wish your Christmas be filled with happiness and love.

May every day is the best day,
To all our beloved bunnies,
May their lives fulfiled with joy, love and wishing them healthy lives !

Merry Chirstmas and Happy new year ! :happyrabbit:

From... my husband, Kimiko and me ! :biggrin:

God bless you all.
[/align]

xmas2010.jpg

To my Wonderful Friend! im so glad we met on RO ,,ur friendship means the world to me...Merriest Christmas ~ !!..Luv Lisa

Vircia,

Have a Merriest Christmas my friend! Lots of love to your and your loved ones. Give Kimi a big squooshy hug for me please :pHave a lot of fun!

Thank you, guys. Happy new year to you all too !
I'm back now and I mean REALLY BACK NOW ! :)
Gosh it's been a lot lately, so much to tell but I don't know where to start. let's thing gone be by gone then... I just hope this year is the better year, better time for me.
Wishing you all happiness through this year.
Now I do have some new pics to post, so I will go working on them and post them real soon.

I'm BACK !!! :biggrin:

oooh ur in TROUBLE Virc !! big big trouble!!..i saw a pic of you and i remember u saying how u cant show a pic of u cuz u thought others were so pretty...YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!...not funny woman!..your about the cutes thing ive ever seen...im gonna go snitch u off to the rest of the crew....brat.:)

Janet :
Hehehehe, hello, Janet. :) I was thinking of you, didn't see you for a while. LOL, we have new blog for 2011 :) Please feel free to visit :) How are your bunny gangs ?

Latest posts

Back