Kid with issues!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very very sorry Palm 9999 that Peter died.I know that you attempted to care for him. well and also that you lovedhim..Part of the reason for this site is for rabbit lovers to get areally good education about rabbits. I certainly have since I joined inNov. There are so many different experiences that all of us have hadwith our bunnies. We try to share it to help each other and especiallyour rabbits . maybe now that you know how much you lovebunnies it would be a good time to rescue a bunny froma shelter. Youwould make an excellent owner.

palm, the closest rabbit santuray in your townarea is in garland texas, check the petfinder.comand type in your town and select rabbit, there is alot of rabbits thereneeding homes

Evenstar

oh im so sry to hear about littlepeter!!:(i know you tried really hard and did everything youcould for the little guy! he had a good life while he was with you!binky free little peter!!:D:rainbow:

Aww poor little bunny! He was very cute. I haveread that raising orphaned baby rabbits is very hard, even domesticones seem to die easily. He might not have been old enough to haveeaten a cecal poo from an adult rabbit (usually the mum) as I thinkthey need to eat one sometimes to get the good bacteria in their gut tocope with new foods.

You did a great job, baby bunnies are so delicate. Binky free little guy :colors:

Back