JULY 9, 2005 - Boathouse Bunnies Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JimD wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
im jealousi cant be there :?
...aren't you off for sun & fun in Myrtle Beach??

Seems like we should be the jealous ones! ;)
yepp! me n the dad (the bestest man alive may i add!) hanginout for a week! but that doesnt mean i dont want to be havin some funin the sun at a bunny BBQ!!

FreddysMom wrote:
JimD wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
im jealousi cant be there :?
...aren't you off for sun & fun in Myrtle Beach??

Seems like we should be the jealous ones! ;)
yepp! me n the dad (the bestest man alive may i add!) hanginout for a week! but that doesnt mean i dont want to be havin some funin the sun at a bunny BBQ!!
4 MORE DAYS!!!:groupparty:

..and then we have to start planning the next one so FreddysMom can join us :D

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Have fun everyone. Hope the weather is forcast to be nice for you!

:groupparty:

Vickie
Thanks Vickie!!

Forecast calls for...Partly sunny...Highs in thelower80s...
mcloudy.gif
:yes:

However, the weather is secondary to spending the day with good friends...ya know.

After my recentoutdoor experience, may I make a suggestion? If thunderstorms move in,avoid thelightning!

Raspberry

Laura wrote:
I have another suggestion:

Don't put any duct tape over any holes!

Laura

Those nasty Yellow Jackets are all gone now. I had theexterminator come over and treat the place. One or twostragglers are left, but they're quickly dealt with now. :)

As luck would have it, the Mason's are having their Lobster Cookoff onSaturday. They do this once a month from June -September. For about $13 or soper lobster (1.5lbs.), you order a lobster (before the 20th) and they get them in Maineand then cook them. People show up between 4 - 6 to pick uptheir order. If anyone that's coming to the barbeque isinterested, let me know and I'll reserve a lobster for you.

-Carolyn

Saturdayhere nowguys! Have a goon un!!!!

:groupparty::balloons:

Vickie

*EDIT* Oops I'm on Alyssa's account.

hope everyones having a great time(which i knowyou are). Ill try to make it to the next one..whenever that might be .With all 8 of my little trouble makers.

Latest posts

Back