JULY 9, 2005 - Boathouse Bunnies Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FreddysMom wrote:
Hey Hey!!! How was the party up in Tucker Town??!?!?! :D

IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADA'S

AND GETTIN COUGHT IN THE RAIN!!!

Pina-Colada-M.jpg

Sorry got carried away!! IT WAS AWEEESOME!!! :elvis:

I had to wait for my car to be fixed so wedidn't get to Tucker Town untilabout 1:30p on Saturday. Melissa& Shawn were already there.

Cali Gurl has gotten even bigger since I saw her in July...Oh my, whata mush though. I got Cali kisses!! Tucker Buck is still his adorablelittle self, I don't know why Carolyn thinks he's so difficult. Faunais just the sweetest...loves to sleep a lot.

We had some afternoon knoshes and refreshments (including yummybruchetta on yummy bread! And sangritta...whoa!!:D). Played someScrabble. Watched "Race Rabbit".

We fired up the grill and heated up the sausage & peppers onit. It worked really well and we didn't have to get the apartment warmwith the oven on. Mellissa and Shawn brought up great Italian bread andmade garlic bread. MMMMM!! Made a salad, but forgot to put it out(lottsa salad for lunch, Carolyn ;)). Cheescake and eclair cake fordesert.... compliments of Mellissa...Well Done & yum again!!BunnyMom arrived in time to have dinner and desert with us, too.

Sunday brunch was pasta salad (ya had to be there :D) and then wewalked down to the Lake to stick our toes in the water...brrrrrrrr.It's a really nice recreational area for the community. Swimming,boating, picnic area with grills....they even had designated "fihsing"ponds for the kids.

BBQ'd for lunch on Sunday. Fresh corn grilled in the husks, hotdogs&hamburgers, more pasta salad. I was stuffed and hada great time. We watched "The Amittyville Horror" (original version)afterwards.

We got on the road around 4pm to head home. Stopped at the TSC andbought some Woody Pet. I would have loved to roam around in the TSC,but we wanted to get home by dinnertime...which we did.

A good time was had by all......THANKS CAROLYN !!!!!

spellcheck.jpg

:rofl:if they can only have 5 fihs per day how many FISH can they have ????

< cough ) sorry just had to ask that !!!LOL.

What made you bring this back, Raspberry?

Yes, it was definitely a Good Time.

-Carolyn

Hi guys! I have been reading about thelastparties you guys have had including theBoathouseParty,and I have been wondering whetherthere will be another one and if so, where will it take place. I wouldreally like to go and bring my bunny. I have talked to you guys on thisforum, but I would really like to meet everybody in person and alsomeet everybody's bunnies!

~Josh

Boricua_bunny wrote:
Hi guys! I have been reading about the lastpartiesyou guys have had including the BoathouseParty,andI have been wondering whether there will be another one and if so,where will it take place. ~Josh

Others have mentioned hosting one, butI won't be, Josh.

Sorry.

-Carolyn

Laura,

I trust you about as much as I trust Raspberry when it comes to behaving!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back