Jordiwes, Gentle Giants, Crystalball, Sayuri, Luna21 and Luvmyzoocrew Pregnancy Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWWW! She is the cutest thing!! How adorable! and look at that (oak?) nursery! Congrats on her!!

Thank you :)

Actually no, that dark hair is me. She looks EXACTLY like me when I was her age. Has some of her daddy's features (his nose for sure), but right now she's definitely me. Had the heartburn to prove that hair was comming though!

Crystal

I wanted to share a pic Steph (jordiwes) posted somewhere else. You all just have to see this beautiful pic of her husband and baby Darya:

IMG_0580.JPG

Now doesnt that just brighten your day? :adorable:

McKenna is beautiful! I had heartburn with Lexi too..... they saw her hair on the ultrasound and couldn't believe it! She still has lots of thick - TONS!

Haley, the photo of Darya and Daddy is adorable! She looks like him doesn't she? and that grin! *sigh* what a doll!

Oh my goodness..Timothy is so adorable..and look how happy he looks..i just love it when babies smile and giggle..they're so cute:)

Awww Timothy is so cute. Look at that smile, I can see alot of girls want him already. Too cute to say.

I got to see one of my best friend's daughter KoKo, OMG she was so cute, laughing up the storm every time someone looks at her.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
What a doll! Timothy is so happy! Do I see that he looks just like his mama?
Oh, I don't know about that, LOL. Grandma says he looks just like his uncle at that age, anyway. Besides, the pics I have posted of me after having Timothy are noooot really great of me, 36 hours of labor and no sleep in the last 48 hoursare not good for your looks! :p

OMG you guys are going to have to stop having such cute and adorable children because Im feeling the pressure now not to let the side down LOL

ALL babies are beautiful! so you'll have a gorgeous one as well!

Can't wait to see all of them. I just love those babies!!!

Back