Jordiwes, Gentle Giants, Crystalball, Sayuri, Luna21 and Luvmyzoocrew Pregnancy Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Ooops, missed GentleGiants, I think she's going in for an induced labour today?

And JordiWes is just weeks away!!

Let's hear from you girls!
pregnant.gif

(Any other buns in the oven out there?)

sas :biggrin2:

image121.gif
babyhaha.gif

Crystalballl is duein several weeks too if I remember correctly..... :)

We need some pregnant belly update pics!!

Nad

LMAO

We want pictures from everyone! And updates! And and and... Everything else except dirty diapers :biggrin2:

Errr Luv, we'll wait til you get a baby bump for your picsok? :pKeeping my fingers crossed for you and hubby, Luv.

Pam, you sure? :p

Leaf? :p

lol, you're both hilarious (ms.binky and flashy) I have buns in the oven :p but the kind you get to eat when they come out.

Congrats to everyone who is about to be plauged by munchkins...I mean about to enter the joys of parenthood :biggrin2:

MsBinky wrote:
LMAO

We want pictures from everyone! And updates! And and and... Everything else except dirty diapers :biggrin2:

Errr Luv, we'll wait til you get a baby bump for your picsok? :pKeeping my fingers crossed for you and hubby, Luv.

Thanks MsBinky. We have been trying for over a year and are now on fertility meds and are on round two so hopefully not much longer.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
MsBinky wrote:
LMAO

Thanks MsBinky. We have been trying for over a year and are now on fertility meds and are on round two so hopefully not much longer.
is 'good luck' the appropriate thing to say here or is that bad form like with theater... break an overy? :ponder:

tundrakatiebean wrote:
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
MsBinky wrote:
LMAO

is 'good luck' the appropriate thing to say here or is that bad form like with theater... break an overy? :ponder:
Ha HA Well i dont wnat my ovary broken so lets think of something else,lol

Katie, I always wondered myself about the "good luck" thing... It does sound a little odd no? Lol. There are times when I just type, erase, type again and just stare at it wondering if it's the right thing to say :p

Luvmyzoocrew wrote
Watch out....that's how I got my twins 23 years ago!

:biggrin2:

I'm so happy for all those who are expecting soon...

Peg

I am with Pam.. just the thought of someday cute babies will be teenagers..makes me ill.

We just gave my 15 year old his dads old 2001 Dodge Ram quad.. and several times a night we get woken up to the sound of my son going outside to check on his truck..my gawd, how did that truck ever make it sitting in our driveway for the last 7 years without his special brand of protection is beyond me!

He doesnt even have a permit yet...

I always say I hate children...but the fact is.. as long as they can be sent home and NOT live in my house.. children are golden.

My poor poor grandson Tristan..lol

pamnock wrote:
Count me OUT on this one LOL

Pam

MsBinky wrote:
LMAO

I'm pretty certain. By the time my youngest is 18, we'll have been raising children for nearly 40 years. I've put my time in and I'm a grandma now . . .

I can't wait for my life to be my own ;)

Pam

Back